Posted on: September 23, 2022
PAY RATE: $16-$22/hour (depending on experience)
1st: 6:30AM-2:30PM, Mon-Fri, some overtime may be required
2nd: 2:30PM- 10:30PM, Mon-Fri, some overtime may be required
3rd: 10:30PM-6:30AM, Mon-Fri, some overtime may be required
An international company (Tier I Supplier), expanding product
manufacturing to the US, is seeking to hire Machine Operators to
join their team in Tanner, Alabama. This is an exciting opportunity
to work for a company that offers competitive salaries and
This company is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill
machining, straightening, and polishing operator positions in our
production department. The Operator will load/unload aluminum
castings from CNC and assembly machines. The Operator will also
straighten and or polish aluminum castings using a variety of
pneumatic equipment and hand tools
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Must be able to control the output of machines in order to
produce quality parts that are within required specifications.
* Perform quality checks on the finished product to verify
conformance to specifications and insure quality standards are
* Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
* Perform setups, changeovers, and preventive maintenance on
equipment and machinery. Operators will be trained to perform
* Deburr castings with pneumatic hand tools
* Straighten castings using hand tools
* Manual dexterity
* Use of Hand Tools
* Excellent communication skills are required.
* Ability to use a PC utilizing Windows Office
* Performs other miscellaneous duties as required.
* Must be proficient in reading and writing English and basic math
* Must have 12 months of continuous work experience in an
industrial, manufacturing, or distribution environment; and/or
equivalent military experience; and/or 2 years of technical
* Must be able to perform repetitious duties, including lifting,
bending, and standing for long periods of time.
* Must be able to communicate effectively and respectfully with
company employees, vendors, contractors, and all levels of
* Must be quality-conscious, paying a high degree of attention to
* Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team
* Must have excellent hand and eye coordination.
Whether you're just starting out on your career journey, or you are
a skilled professional, it's important that you feel recognized and
rewarded for your contributions. The company is proud to offer a
comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse,
and your eligible children. In addition to safeguarding you and
your family's health and well-being, we offer a wide range of
benefits mapped out to meet your needs.
* Medical, dental, vision, and prescription medication coverage
* Flexible Spending Account
* Short- and long-term disability
* 100% company-paid basic life insurance, accidental death, and
dismemberment insurance, with optional critical illness
* 401k plan with company match
* Work-Life Balance
* Paid time off
* Employee Assistance Program
* Legal and financial services
* Health & Wellness services
* Childcare & Senior care services
* Discounts on flights, cruises, car rentals, and much more!
Must pass a drug screening and background check if hired.
This is a full-time position located in Tanner, AL near Decatur,
Madison, and Huntsville, AL.
Keywords: PassionHR, Huntsville , Machine Operator, Other , Tanner, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!