Company: Servicon Systems Inc
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Servicon Systems, Inc.
EEO Statement: Equal Employment
Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
Job ID: 2022-3705
# of Openings: 1
Raytheon Huntsville AL
In business for more than 48 years, Servicon is the leading
custodial solutions provider servicing the healthcare, aerospace,
commercial, municipal, manufacturing, and entertainment industries
nationally. Our customer base includes Fortune 100 and 500
companies as well as many of the largest hospitals, aeronautical
facilities, and municipalities throughout the United States. Our
goal is to create cleaner, healthier environments for our clients
while working toward our vision to elevate the industry through
integrity, leadership, and innovation. Our ultimate objective is to
provide exemplary service while changing the face of the cleaning
industry. We welcome candidates who share our values.
- Comply with Servicon corporate policy and procedures, client's
partnership agreement, and Statement of Work (SOW), therefore
developing a strong client relationship that is based on integrity,
professionalism, respect, responsiveness, urgency, and quality
- Monitor and inspect assigned work area while performing duties
and after duties have been completed to verify that all work has
been done in compliance with site-specific procedures, scope of
work, and Servicon standards.
- Participate in training programs covering subjects such as
safety regulations, procedures, efficient/cost-effective methods of
cleaning, and equipment preventive maintenance.
- Empty, clean, and damp-wipe all waste receptacles as well as
remove waste paper and rubbish from the premises to designated
- Vacuum all rugs and carpeted areas in offices, lobbies, and
- Hand dust and wipe clean all office furniture, file cabinets,
fixtures, paneling, windowsills, air-conditioning diffusers, wall
grilles, and all other horizontal surfaces.
- Remove all finger marks and smudges from vertical surfaces,
including doors, doorframes, light switches, private entrance
glass, and partitions.
- Damp-mop or clean any spillage in the office, stairwells, and
public areas as required.
- Keep janitor's closet clean, neat, and in orderly condition.
- Sweep or dust mop hard floor surfaces.
- Other jobs and duties as identified or assigned as needed.
- Interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proficient verbal/written communication skills (Spanish a
- Problem solving skills
- Time management skills
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 2 years custodial cleaning experience or equivalent preferred
Some employees may required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
(14 days after final dose) prior to hire or have a qualifying legal
Keywords: Servicon Systems Inc, Huntsville , Cleaner, Other , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!