Company: Alabama Goodwill Industries Inc
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionGoodwill is hiring!!!Full time with benefits!!!If
you can deliver World Class Customer Service, Goodwill needs you!
If you are friendly, hard-working, dependable, punctual, detail
oriented, play well with others and have a great smile, then we
have a position for you. At Alabama Goodwill Industries, our
Mission is to help change lives through the power of work. We serve
our community by providing employment development services and
placement assistance for employment. Our programs are supported
with profits generated through the sale of donated goods in our
Retail Stores. ESSENTIAL FUNCTION:
- Ensures 100% donor and customer delight.
- Sorts donations into salable, salvage, and trash categories and
place non-salable apparel, shoes, or handbags into salvage
containers. Places all other non-salable items (i.e. broken or
non-functioning wares, electrical and mechanical, wet items, etc.)
- Prices merchandise using our baseline price guide; special
price items of exceptional value.
- Keeps abreast of merchandise knowledge, industry trends and
competitive pricing. Continually learning brands,
- Keeps pricing area clean and organized.
- Transports merchandise to sales floor, stock shelves, display
and rotate merchandise, and performs mark-downs in compliance with
- Transports trash to compactor/dumpster and operate compactor as
- Adheres to all store and personnel policies and procedures;
follow good safety and security practices including reporting
safety hazards and injuries to the Team Leader Coach and ATL.
- Work Quality Appropriate processing, selection and stewardship
- Work Quantity Keep River flowing, consistently meet production
count goals MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Preferably candidate with knowledge of antiques and
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS:
- Must be willing and able to work evenings and weekends.
- Ability to bend, reach and stand for extensive periods of
- Must be able to lift 50lbsAlabama Goodwill Industries (AGI) is
an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse
workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any
other protected class.Job Type: Full-time
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Alabama Goodwill Industries Inc, Huntsville , Pricer, Wares, Other , Athens, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!