Mortgage Loan Originator
Company: Hometown Lenders, LLC
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionWhat does it take to be an MLO? You'll develop
new business opportunities and sales leads by cultivating
relationships with realtors, builders, bankers, etc. and have a
strong problem solving and organization skill set with an emphasis
on customer service. Role and Responsibilities:
- Structure mortgage loans for customers
- Build relationships with referral partners in the market
- Coordinate with the team to make sure the job is completed
- Solicit self-generated contacts for residential mortgage loans
in order to meet production goals.
- Participate in community events to identify and promote
- Continually expand referral base as needed to maintain
sufficient production goals.
- Perform all lending activities in compliance with federal and
state laws, rules, and regulations, comply with internal company
policies and procedures.
- Maintain positive working relationships with other internal
departments and staff.
- Acquire, maintain, and incorporate a full knowledge of mortgage
loan products and services offered to include, rate, terms and
collateral requirements of each product.
- Protect sensitive borrower NPI
Keywords: Hometown Lenders, LLC, Huntsville , Mortgage Loan Originator, Other , Fayetteville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!