Posted on: August 5, 2022
**This position has a pay rate of $21.40**
At CoreCivic, our employees are driven by a deep sense of service,
high standards of professionalism and a responsibility to better
the public good. We are currently seeking a Correctional Officer
who has a passion for providing the highest quality care in an
institutional, secure setting. Come join a team that is dedicated
to making an impact for the people and communities we serve.
TheCorrectional Officer performs routine duties in accordance with
establishedpolicies, regulations and procedures to maintain order
and provide for thesecurity, care and direct supervision of
inmates/residents in housing units, atmeals, during recreation, on
work assignments and during all other phases ofactivity in a
correctional facility. Mayemploy weapons or force to maintain
discipline and order.
* Responsible for maintaining order and security of inmates in a
* Able to work any shift, as you may be assigned to a variety of
posts including, but not limited to, armory/key control, housing
units, kitchen, medical, visitation, etc.
* CoreCivic recognizes your military service to qualify you for
requiring criminal justice experience.
* High school diploma, GED certification or equivalent
* Once hired, must complete pre-service correctional officer
training and, where applicable, be a non-commissioned security
officer licensed by the state of employment.
* A valid driver's license is required.
* Demonstrate the ability to complete any required training.
* Must be available to work any hours, any shift.
* Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
Keywords: CoreCivic, Huntsville , Correctional Officer, Other , Savannah, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!