Home Health Registered Nurse RN Full Time
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Comfort Care is now a part of the Aveanna Healthcare family of
companiesAveanna Healthcare has grown tremendously during the past
year through a series of exciting acquisitions and we are currently
looking for a Registered Nurse to join our dynamic home health care
team. In this position, you make it possible for patients to
recuperate from illness or injury in the comfort of their own home.
-**$5,000 Sign On Bonus**Position OverviewThe Registered Nurse is
responsible for providing and documenting skilled nursing care in
accordance with the developed care plan and physicians' orders for
each individual patient while adhering to confidentiality standards
and professional boundaries at all times. -Essential Job
- Develop a plan of care through physician orders, client input,
and nursing assessment to include medical interventions and
measurable goals and outcomes.
- Educate clients and their family members based on client's
- Properly orient and train primary caregivers to ensure the most
optimal functioning level for each client.
- Coordinate the continuum of hands on client care through
documentation and timely communication with the client's physician
and other caregivers.
- Provide care in patients home using a variety of skills such as
phone triage, patient education, observation/assessment, wound
care, infusions, catheter care, PICC line dressing changes etc.Why
Join Our Team?
- Our clinical team is a family of clinicians who work together
to meet the needs of each patient
- From Social Media spotlights on employees, to bonuses,
contests, promotions, etc. - Aveanna boasts an environment that
appreciates and rewards its' staff.
- Nationwide career opportunities where our leaders encourage
- Our clinicians enjoy the flexibility of getting to build
rapport with patients to produce the best clinical outcomes
- We know that our clinicians make or break the organization's
- We work with new grads that want to make a difference in
patient's livesAveanna Healthcare Offers:
- 401(k) with match
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits for employees at 30+
- Tuition Discounts and Reimbursement
- PTO, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays Requirements:
- An active RN License in the state of applicationPreferred:
- Medicare Skilled Nursing experience
- Basic understanding of Oasis
- 1-year RN experience in a health care settingEqual Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna provides equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law
requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state and local laws
governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in
which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms
and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves
of absence, compensation, and training.HHHAs an employer accepting
Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees must comply with all
health-related requirements in all relevant jurisdictions,
including required vaccinations and testing, subject to exemptions
for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Huntsville , Home Health Registered Nurse RN Full Time, Other , Gadsden, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!