Company: LOGZONE, Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: LOGZONE is a premier SBA-Certified 8(a)
Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), and a Veterans
Administration-Certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVOSB)
firm. Since 2007, LOGZONE has provided services in Logistics and
Materiel Management, Facilities Operations and Maintenance,
Integrated Logistics Support and Planning, and Medical Support. We
strive to provide quality support services throughout the project
life cycle. Our ability to remain a responsive resource to our
customers and partner companies has allowed us to earn their trust
and build positive relationships through performance. We are
looking for qualified candidates with the same vision to succeed!
Summary/Objective:Provide supply and property management services
to establish and manage property accountability, dispose of
property as directed, assist with management of contract property
accounts and perform data entry procedures. Qualifications:
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Minimum of 5 years' knowledge of Army logistics management and
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in tasks involving the
sustainment and maintenance of all Army supplies and
- Demonstrated knowledge of life cycle logistics, occupational
safety and health management, maintenance management, supply chain
management, personnel management, operations management.
- Demonstrated ability with the English language in reading,
writing and oral communication.
- Ability to analyze, learn and implement complex U.S. Army rules
and regulations, and make prompt decisions.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Adobe
- Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE) trained and
- Global Combat Support System Army (GCSS-Army) trained and
experienced Clearance Requirement:
- Active Secret Clearance preferred or the ability to obtain one.
LOGZONE is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity in
our workforce. LOGZONE provides equal employment opportunities to
all applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in
accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any
other factor protected by law. If you require a reasonable
accommodation to apply for a position with LOGZONE through our
online applicant system, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for
assistance. Minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans
are urged to apply. LOGZONE is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Keywords: LOGZONE, Inc., Huntsville , Senior Logistician, Other , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!