Posted on: January 15, 2022
Actalent is seeking a Process Engineer for a company in
- Develop, evaluate and improve manufacturing methods.
- Initiate and assist in the development of new products and
- Design specific experiments to identify, evaluate and optimize
the relationships between process parameters, quality, and
- Confers with management and supervision to ensure efficient
- Applies statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing
requirements: for establishing and striving to improve process
cycle times and identifying and driving process improvement
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and working relationship
to work well with cross-functional teams (R&D, Sales,
Engineering, Manufacturing and Quality Assurance personnel).
- Lead technical interface between customer; and
development/validation groups globally.
- Develop project plans and liaise with customers in moving
- Define the product application and performance
- Prepare technical documentation for communication to internal
and external customers to communicate actions to be taken and
technical requirements with a high level of accuracy.
- Domestic and International travel may be requiredSkills:Wire,
Extrusion, Wire Products, Cable Products, Lean, CAD, Continuous
Improvement, Kaizen, Process Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Data
Analysis, Process Improvement, 5 Why, Project Management,
JacketingAdditional Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical
Engineering, or Manufacturing Engineering is preferred
- Some experience as a Process Engineer, Industrial Engineer, or
Manufacturing Engineer working with process improvements is
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, and CIFor more
information emailor Apply Today! About Actalent:Actalent connects
passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services
capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to
help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the
globe are making an impact. Were supporting critical initiatives in
engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the
world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through
experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the
difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the
global leader in talent solutions.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Huntsville , Process Engineer, Other , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!