Systems Integration / Test Engineering - Staff
Company: LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION
Posted on: January 15, 2022
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees,
families and communities. With employee health and safety as our
top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is
taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID
variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments
to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request
vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new
hires. All current and newly hired employees who are unvaccinated
will be required to adhere to onsite safety protocols.
Description:This position is a Blue Sky opportunity contingent on
the award of programs associated with the Missile Defense Agency
(MDA) Ground-Based Midcourse Defense (GMD) Futures Products.
Candidates should bring experiences in Missile Defense including
Sensors and Sensor Networks, Communications, Fire Control, and
Live, Virtual, Constructive (LVC) test environments.
The System Integration / Test Engineer (SI/TE) will support
development and test of complex Missile Defense systems, tasks can
- Assist with planning, implementing, and reporting on SI/TE
- Lead system-level integration and verification of system level
- Lead conduct of System Level testing of complex computer
- Oversee data analysis to evaluate and troubleshoot
system/element anomalies document and research computer program
- Oversee requirement verification test procedures and test
reports as required by the supporting program.
- Support the program technical leadership and functional
management on cost, schedule and technical performance.Basic
- BS in Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer
Science/Engineering, or equivalent.
- Experience in systems engineering development and application
of tools/practices such as Model Based System Engineering (SysML),
requirements development (DOORS) and Test Validation.
- Must be able to maintain a secret security clearance.Desired
- Strong analytical, problem solving, leadership skills and
demonstrated ability to comprehend and work successfully with
complex systems of systems.
- Experience in leading software testing through system
integration or automated test methodologies.
- Demonstrated motivation with strong initiative to accept new
technical challenges in complex system engineering
- Strong communications skills (written and verbal), strong team
leadership, administrative and interpersonal skillsBASIC
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our
customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand
extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're
dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to
change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast
team works with partners around the world to bring proven
performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin
has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and
Internationally, with business locations in many nations and
Keywords: LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION, Huntsville , Systems Integration / Test Engineering - Staff, Other , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!