Company: Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Date: Jan 5, 2022
Company: Campari America LLC
Campari Group is a major player in the global spirits industry,
with a portfolio of over 50 premium and super premium brands,
spreading across Global, Regional and Local priorities. Global
Priorities, the Group's key focus, include Aperol, Appleton Estate,
Campari, SKYY, Wild Turkey and Grand Marnier. The Group was founded
in 1860 and today is the sixth-largest player worldwide in the
premium spirits industry. It has a global distribution reach,
trading in over 190 nations around the world with leading positions
in Europe and the Americas. The Group's growth strategy aims to
combine organic growth through strong brand building and external
growth via selective acquisitions of brands and businesses.
Headquartered in Milan, Italy, Campari Group owns 18 plants
worldwide and has its own distribution network in 20 countries, and
employs approximately 4,000 people.
General Description of the Role
The Packaging Operator operates the machinery on the Packaging line
to produce quality product for the consumer.
The Packaging Operator will operate Packaging Machines on the line
to produce a quality product in a safe and efficient manner. The
Operator will strive to continuously improve the operation.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
* Must be able to efficiently and effectively operate all equipment
on all packaging lines.
* Must produce a quality package the first time and on time.
* Must be able to manually perform tasks necessary to efficiently
and effectively produce finished case goods as prescribed on the
* Responsible for the efficient and effective line change, set up,
running adjustments and operation of all Packaging/packaging
equipment. Operator to make adjustments and repairs to equipment,
and notifies line captain or supervisor when a major repair is
* Observe and listen to equipment to detect possible malfunctions
and report malfunctions to the line captain or supervisor.
* Accurately complete all line paperwork and keep performance
* Ensure bottled product is packaged in compliance with all
operating procedures to support target quality outcomes. Adhere to
packaging product SOP's.
* Comply with established Packaging quality checks and measures.
Must be attentive at all times to ensure correct application of all
raw materials and proper liquid is bottled as scheduled.
* Comply with TTB and other regulatory requirements. Must be able
to accurately read and record Packaging data by means of work
schedule or computer equipment.
* Comply with all GMP, ISO and food safety standards relating to
the packaging operation.
* Work with appropriate internal stakeholders to drive continuous
improvement and/or to resolve quality risks when identified.
* Comply with all PPE safety requirements for assigned work
* Adhere to and promote a safe working environment. This includes
keeping all materials, supplies, tools and any other production
related items in their place. Adherence to 5S (Sort, Set in Order,
Shine, Standardize, Sustain) standards is expected of the Packaging
* Communicate any deficiencies that are affecting Overall Equipment
Effectiveness (OEE) to line captain or supervisor.
* Shall implement continuous improvement actions to close gaps of
KPI's or increase productivity as needed. Participate in Root Cause
Problem Solving (RCPS) to solve problems by attempting to identify
and correct the root causes of events, as opposed to simply
addressing their symptoms.
* Work proactively and collaboratively with other Packaging and
Maintenance department employees to correct issues and proactively
drive continuous improvement objectives to meet or exceed target
* Ensure basic maintenance practices are in place with the team to
keep equipment operating at capacity and to prevent unscheduled
down time. This includes completing necessary forms for work orders
on the packaging line equipment.
* Perform any other duties as assigned by management. This also
includes working in other functional areas to cover absences or
relief during peak periods or otherwise to balance the
* Must have experience in a manufacturing environment.
Education / Professional Qualifications
* Possess high school diploma or GED
* Work Keys Assessment
* Problem solving skills
* Attention to detail
* Customer Service
* Start up, operate, and monitor all packaging Equipment.
Essential Job Functions
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle or feel
objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or
hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit; and stoop,
kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to
climb or balance.
* The employee must be able to lift up to 40lbs on a regular basis
from floor to shoulder and up to 60 lbs. occasionally.
* The employee must be able to physically navigate around a
plant/production environment - including the repetitive climbing of
stairs, elevated walkways etc. Must be able to ascend and descend
ladders as appropriate.
* The employee must be able to use and operate tools and equipment
involved in the production and routine maintenance of the packaging
At Campari Group we believe in building more value together, thus
we see diversity in all forms as a source of enrichment. We do not
and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on
the basis of race, sex or sexual orientation, age, disability,
religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by
applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
To learn more about Campari Group, please visit
Please enjoy our brands responsibly
Apply now "
Keywords: Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A, Huntsville , Packaging Operator, Other , Lawrenceburg, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!