Accounts Payable Clerk
Company: RCP Companies
Posted on: November 22, 2021
RCP Companies is an Alabama-based real estate firm that provides
acquisition, development and asset management services. RCP is
dedicated to creating vibrant and creative public spaces that are
carefully conceived to inspire social interaction and memorable
experiences - well-built, experiential environments where people
want to live, learn, work, play and stay. RCP Companies is
developing over $1 billion of mixed-use experiential development in
Huntsville including MidCity District, CityCentre in Big Spring,
The Camp, Merchants Walk, and Merchants Square. RCP Companies was
founded with one goal in mind: to empower communities through
experiential mixed-use developments. We're in the business of
providing places for people to come together, create connections,
and in turn, strengthen our community.
RCP Companies is seeking a full-time Accounts Payable Clerk to
support and assist accounting management with handling and input of
accounts payable. The position will assist with both routine and
ad-hoc accounts payable reporting, vendor setup and administration,
routine accounting tasks, and administrative tasks as needed.
- Vendor maintenance including set up of new vendors and
administration of current.
- Entering invoices into Yardi Voyager accounting system.
- Develop and maintain understanding of Chart of Accounts to
ensure quality and accuracy of payable inputs.
- Develop and maintain understanding of leased properties and
development projects to understand proper organization of records
- Prepare invoices to be submitted to property accounting team
- Maintain an organized and updated filing system for
- Prepare weekly report of payables due to be paid
- Prepare and process invoicing between related companies.
- Assemble and provide vendor information for credit
- Provide vendor and payables reports from accounting
- Assist with end of month closeout to review general ledger to
verify payables have been properly coded for all companies under
- Special projects for accounting and property management
divisions on an as-needed basis.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in accounts payable or a related
- Proficiency in data entry, time management, written and verbal
- Prior experience with Yardi Voyager and real estate management
is a plus. Job Function: AccountingPrimary Location: Huntsville,
AlabamaEmployment Type: Full-time, SalarySeniority Level:
AssociateIndustry: Commercial Real Estate Development
Keywords: RCP Companies, Huntsville , Accounts Payable Clerk, Other , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!