JDEdwards business analyst
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Job Purpose Summary – Responsible for design, implementation,
testing, documentation, training, support and audit of business
processes related to Purchasing, Inventory, Warehousing, Shipping,
Sales, Real Estate and Manufacturing in JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Identify, inventory and document all business processes within
their area of expertise.
- Consult with and advise Users on business processes related to
Purchasing, Inventory, Warehousing, Shipping, Sales, Real Estate
and Manufacturing with respect to improvement of process quality,
cycle time and elimination of waste.
- Designs, builds, deploys reports and documents
- Train users on business processes involving the use of
information systems within their area of expertise.
- Supports other IS team members in their work with end
- Provide day to day support of business processes and
information systems including problem resolution within their area
- Works with 3rd parties on projects for Applications they
support to ensure proper interaction of business processes with
both upstream and downstream requirements and processes.
- Assists users/Customers and applications development staff to
understand business requirements and system capabilities in
development of new systems or expansion of existing
- As needed On call responsibilities during June and July and New
- 3+ years’ experience in project or support work with JD Edwards
- Proficient with Reports Now, report and dashboards
- Microsoft Applications –Access, Excel, Project
- Practical experience in software implementations and existing
system enhancements including JDE business analysis; requirements,
use case, and specification documentation; report development;
testing; and training
- Proven, demonstrated capability in gathering and documenting
complex business and functional requirements
- Must be able to grasp concepts with minimal supervision in a
fast-paced development environment.
- Must be able to manage changing priorities and plan effectively
in order to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Huntsville , JDEdwards business analyst, Other , Florence, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!