Team Lead, Manufacturing
Company: Orchid Orthopedics
Posted on: September 15, 2021
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Team Lead ensures the day to day operations of his/her assigned
area and shift, directing the work and providing assistance to team
members to ensure the correct processes are being followed at all
times. He/She supports operations as subject matter expert and
participates in coaching, training, and developing employees.
The Team Lead, Operations, Direct primarily performs work alongside
the members of his/her team.
ALA - Shift 3 ($3) (United States of America - Alabama)
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provides on-going shop floor support for all machining, metal
finishing and assembly methods for assigned product lines.
- Provides technical support to purchasing personnel and
suppliers by interpreting product drawings, initiating the
development of manufacturing drawings and resolving technical
- Responsible for the investigation of CRF's (Change Request
Forms) received in the Manufacturing Engineering department, their
rejection or approval, development and implementation of any
process changes and proper documentation of any such changes.
- Working with the CNC Programmer, maintains manufacturing setup
sheets for all machining, assembly, and finishing operations.
- Makes appropriate changes in manufacturing methods, processes
and Manufacturing Process Planning documentation when dictated by
engineering drawing changes. Documents all changes through the
Manufacturing Engineering change control system.
- Maintains all manufacturing process planning documentation for
assigned product lines. This includes item master, item warehouse,
bills of material, routings and maintenance of labor
- Performs other duties as needed such as print checking, fixture
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
1+ Year of Prior Relevant Experience (Preferred)
Associates, , , High School Or Equivalent Required
Technical - None
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS THAT ENABLE SUCCESS
Accuracy and Attention to Detail (Working Experience), Blueprint
Reading (Working Experience), Communication (Working Experience),
Decision Making and Critical Thinking (Working Experience),
Managing Multiple Priorities (Extensive Experience), Mathematical
Ability (Extensive Experience)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to work in a growing company
- Ability to help people live a longer, more active life
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Ability to work in an organization that values:
- Integrity First: We do the right thing
- Teamwork: We are one Orchid
- Results: Our results matter
Frequent and repetitive use of hands and fingers, and handle small
objects and tools
Corrected vision of no less than 20/20
Viewing parts under microscope for extended periods of time
Lifting of materials to 60# up to 33% of the time.
Requires repetitive grasping, manipulation of materials.
Requires occasional sitting with frequent walking and/or
Requires talking and hearing.
Requires occasional lifting and/or moving up to 60 pounds.
- Candidates offered employment may be required to submit to a
pre-employment background check and pre-employment drug-screening
based on position requirements
- Candidates must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work
in the United States through eVerify
EOE, including disability/vets
Keywords: Orchid Orthopedics, Huntsville , Team Lead, Manufacturing, Other , Arab, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!