MAPCO Express, Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of COPEC, Inc.
With headquarters in Franklin, TN, MAPCO operates over 340 fuel and
convenience stores in seven states making us one of the largest
company-operated convenience store chains in the United States, and
one of the leading convenience store operators in the
SUMMARY: Responsible for day to day store operations, store
profitability, and inventory levels. Build, train, and develop a
team that consistently provides a superior guest experience while
meeting sales goals.
· Manage day to day store operations, including build, train,
and develop that will provide a consistent superior guest
· Foster a culture where the primary focus will always be on the
guests’ needs and providing “Convenience You Can Trust”.
· Serve as a role model to team members in and outside of stores
by consistently presenting a high energy, friendly attitude to team
members and guests.
· Identify store and category sales trends to identify sales
· Monitor and analyze store financials and sales to identify
opportunities that will maximize performance and profitability.
· Create an organized and process-oriented environment.
· Communicate company objectives as necessary so that store team
understand how the company strategy fits into their day to day
· Clearly set expectations with employees and track results.
· Focus on execution and creating a systems culture in your
· Create a very organized and process-oriented atmosphere.
· Discipline to optimize results by efficient expense spending
and thorough planning.
· Monitor financials and sales to understand current
· Ability to forecast and analyze business trends and function
within payroll, loss prevention, and controllable expenses in order
to maximize district performance and profitability.
· Must have a people first mentality; every team member and
guest deserve a great experience
· Skillful communicator with ability to communicate complex
issues in an easily understood manner.
· Ability to plan, prioritize, and effectively deal with
· Good business acumen
· Pursue everything with energy, drive and a need to finish
· Must have a valid driver’s license and satisfactory MVR
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· High School diploma or GED is required
· A minimum of 1-2 years retail management experience in similar
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is
regularly required to talk or hear, to stand, walk, and sit. They
are frequently required to bend, squat/stoop, use hands to type
data, operate business equipment and dial the telephone, and lift
up to 40 pounds. They are on call 24/7 and may work between 50 and
60 hours a week.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any
other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected