Senior Software Engineer
Posted on: September 12, 2021
Our preference is for the incumbent to be located in
Austin, TX, however, we are open to candidates that would like to
work remotely. Remote candidates need to be ok with working CENTRAL
Molecula’s Engineering team is a
group of brilliant makers and doers passionate about building world
class products and solutions that make AI and ML possible for all.
They take really challenging technical problems and turn them into
elegantly simple yet incredibly complex solutions that delight our
users. Most of all, they take pride in their craft and are a
collaborative bunch that truly cares about the team, clients,
company, and opportunity.
Molecula is looking
Senior Software Engineers
(SWE) with at least 7 years of work experience FeatureBase
core infrastructure engineering team. With your expertise in
software engineering, distributed systems, software infrastructure,
cloud technologies, storage, data stores, data pipelines, and/or
databases, you will help us build the next generation data
architecture that will allow our users to push the boundaries on
how data is accessed today. You will provide technical leadership
across cross functional software, infrastructure, data, security,
and product teams to ensure we deliver the most powerful and
accessible feature store ever.
- Build our platforms, systems and infrastructure using your
excellent background in distributed systems and large scale data
- Define and drive the technical strategy, architecture, and road
map to achieve our business goals alongside Product
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques and
coding standards, and to cultivate innovation and collaboration
across multiple teams.
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines, and
- Participate in on-call duties on a rotational bases as part of
the support engineering work.
- Minimum Qualifications
- 7+ years of relevant work experience as a Software Engineer or
closely related field.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience with Go or other
concurrent programming languages - multithreaded or coroutine
- Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree, Master's degree, or PhD in Computer Science,
Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong
communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Experience designing, analyzing, building, and troubleshooting
large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience with database internals, database language theories,
database design, SQL, and database programming.
- Experience with perf, eBPF, and other Linux
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and
platforms GCP, AWS, PCF or Kubernetes.
- Experience with message queue and streaming
platforms(AMQP) such as Apache Kafka, Pulsar, RabbitMQ.
- Experience with different databases SQL vs
NoSQL, OLTP vs OLAP.
- Knowledge of different database engine
architecture and indexing structures such as LSM, bitmap, B/B+
To all recruitment
agencies: Molecula does not accept agency resumes. Please
do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Molecula employees or any
other organization location. Molecula is not responsible for any
fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Molecula is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are
committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race,
color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender
identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants
regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal
requirements. If you have a disability or special need that
requires accommodation, please let us know as a response in the
Keywords: Molecula, Huntsville , Senior Software Engineer, Other , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!