This person coordinates billing, some payroll, and light
scheduling functions of the agency to keep it running smoothly.
Provides data entry functions and assists with the Agency invoicing
process. Ensures accurate and timely submission of payroll
information. Prepares claims for submission as directed by the
Agency Director. A person who establishes office functions
procedure and is responsible for the day to day activities of the
Agency. REPORTS TO: Agency Director
- High school graduate.
- Minimum of one (1) year general office experience with some
- Accounting Experience is a plus.
- Computer literate for functions of data entry, Microsoft Excel
and basic word processing.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and/or general medical
- Accurate and detail-oriented approach to projects.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/AREAS OF ACCOUNTING
- Ascertains that the Agency is always prepared for survey by
maintaining personnel and client files and fulfills any and all
functions to make sure the agency is prepared for survey.
- Manage Accounts Payable functions and makes sure invoices are
paid timely and filed appropriately.
- Manage Accounts Payable functions, including but not limited to
calling vendors to verify timeliness of payments; entering payments
made correctly; filing payment documents correctly; notifying the
Agency Director of any AR issues.
- Assists with billing as follows, for Private Pay clients,
submits bills prior to services rendered on a weekly basis. For
Third Party Payer clients, submits all invoices no later than the
eighth of the month for the previous month and provides supporting
documentation when necessary.
- Assists with the process of payroll in a timely and accurate
- Responds to employee inquiries regarding payroll.
- Processes payroll withholding amounts.
- Audits time card records and identifies discrepancies.
- Batches timesheets for computer input as needed.
- Assists in the Coordination of Employee Benefits
- Ensures quarterly client satisfaction calls are made. Ensures
bi-annual client satisfaction surveys are mailed to clients and
summarizes survey results in a spreadsheet.
- Responds to client inquiries regarding accounts.
- Posts cash receipts.
- Completes the accounts receivable billing and charge entry
duties in a timely manner.
- Documents employee personnel changes for computer and passes
this information to data entry staff.
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal, verbal and written
- Attends Leadership Meetings and training when requested.
- Assists in Coordinating Quarterly Caregiver Meetings.
- Assures office is neat, clean and presentable.
- Is proactive in implementing new office procedures.
- Participates in Continuing Education and enhances offices,
interpersonal skills as necessary.
- Participates/Conducts Employee Performance Evaluations
- Submits claims either manually or electronically per Agency
- Completes all reports for the management team and forwards in a
- Maintains confidentiality of all client and employee
- Performs job in compliance with Agency policies and procedures
as well as community standards and applicable laws.
- Communicates necessary information to Supervisor and management
staff to assure accuracy of data and coordination of Agency
- Assists in the interview and hiring process of potential
employees, including drug screening and background checks as
- Performs additional duties and responsibilities as deemed
- May have occasional after hours, nights, weekend
responsibilities 10% of the time or less.
PHYSICAL/ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS The information
below is intended to describe the general context/requirements for
performance of this job. During a typical workday, this position
requires the activities listed. It is not to be considered an
exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements
and does not limit the assignment of additional duties.
Reports to: Agency Director
This franchise is independently
owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go
directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made
by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about
employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the
franchise location, and not to Right at Home Franchising