Right at Home, In-Home Care & Assistance, is seeking to hire
Skilled Caregivers or CNA to join our dynamic care team providing
clinical expertise in-home. We have immediate part-time positions
available. You can make a difference in your career by helping
people stay in the comfort of their homes.
Here's Why Caregivers Like Working for Us:
- Flexible scheduling
- Pay increases available through our Personal Advancement
- Weekly pay
- Bonuses for referrals
- Aflac Insurance opportunities
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Program
Responsibilities and Duties:
Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with
activities of daily living which include (but are not limited
- Personal hygiene
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompany patient on errands or medical appointments.
- Performs housekeeping activities which include (but are not
limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing
dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning
Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by a
Right at Home nurse. These could include (but are not limited
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with the prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Understanding dementia care
- Incontinence care
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- 6 months to 1 year of experience as a Caregiver/Home Health
Aide in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed
for the job.
- Good work ethic and detail oriented