Company: Olathe Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Job Description-Service Advisor
The Service Advisor sells and schedules needed service work in the
Essential Duties include the following. Other duties may be
- Schedules service appointments. Obtains customer and vehicle
data prior to arrival when possible.
- Greets customers in a timely, friendly manner and obtains
- Writes up customer's vehicle problems accurately and clearly on
Test drives the vehicle with customer as needed to confirm the
problem or refers to test technician.
- Refers to service history, inspects vehicle, and recommends
additional needed service.
- Advises customers on the care of their cars and the value of
maintaining their vehicles in accordance with manufacturers'
- Provides a complete and accurate written cost estimate for
labor and parts.
- Establishes "promised time." Checks with dispatcher, if
- Obtains customer's signature on repair order; provides customer
with a copy.
- Establishes customer's method of payment. Obtains credit
approval, if necessary.
- Notifies dispatcher of incoming work.
- Checks on progress of repair throughout the day. Contacts
customers regarding any changes in the estimate or promised time,
explains cost and time requirements in detail, and gets proper
authorization before any additional repairs are performed.
- Implements and maintains a service marketing program.
- Reviews repair orders to ensure that work is completed and
additional work and authorization is noted. Closes repair order as
- Implements a quality control process to eliminate
- Maintains high customer satisfaction standards.
- Handles telephone inquiries regarding appointments and work in
Keywords: Olathe Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, Huntsville , Svc Advisor, Other , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!