Army FMS Program Operations Analyst
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a
talented Army FMS Program Operations Analyst to join a diverse team
to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices
across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and
commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective
engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Candidate will provide program operations analysis support to an
Army Staff office responsible for the management of Foreign
Military Sales programs. The primary duties will be to assess
office operations, addressing effective execution schemes, as well
as assist government leadership and staff with varied program
performance assessments as they apply to Army Air and Missile
Defense systems. Candidate should have experience developing and
updating briefing slides in PowerPoint; some writing for
publications; task activity scheduling support; action item
tracking / document control support; meeting coordination /
security support; some contract action support; and logistics /
property management coordination. The candidate may be given
periodic assignments as a Board Secretary or Working Group member
to coordinate assigned actions or serve as program operations
- A bachelors degree in business administration / management
field, or certification as an administrative professional is
- Candidates with >10 years of applicable program analysis
experience are desired.
- High understanding of MS Office product line to include
familiarity with Microsoft Project.
- Knowledge of US Army acquisition processes, including DAU Level
1 certification in PM, is a plus.
- The successful candidate will be highly organized, flexible and
must demonstrate attention to detail and the ability to meet
- Candidate must be able to work with minimum guidance in
addressing actions, and then use their own knowledge, ingenuity,
innovation and experience to complete the product.
- Candidate must be able to travel periodically with trips that
may be up to several weeks in length.
- Excellent written and verbal communication's skills, people
skills and enthusiasm are important, as well as the ability to
handle a variety of tasks in a team environment.
- Candidate must be a resident of Huntsville, Alabama or be
willing to relocate to the Huntsville, Alabama area.
Experience in Foreign Military Sales is desired.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain)
a Final Secret Clearance.
Keywords: Dynetics, Huntsville , Army FMS Program Operations Analyst, Other , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!