Company: Mueller Water Products
Posted on: June 12, 2021
General Labor 1
A qualified candidate must be able to:
- Work Safely in the Manufacturing Production Environment.
- Follow detailed verbal / written assembly instructions,
processes, and procedures.
- Read and understand customer work orders and assembly
- Prepare and assemble materials and parts in a manufacturing
- Move, process, and organize materials and manufactured
- Operate hand power tools, presses, mills, lathes, drills, fork
lifts, control equipment efficiently and safely.
- Perform quality control checks and verification of work order
- Properly fill out basic forms, reports, and label products
- Communicates and works effectively with others.
- May provide hands on and verbal job function training to
coworkers as needed.
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment, safety
concerns and materials to Production Supervisor.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate
Work is scheduled Monday through Saturday. Shifts are 8 to 10
hours with mandatory overtime. The facility has multiple shifts,
employees MUST be flexible and may be required to change shifts,
work weekends and/or holidays if required.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
Ability to distinguish colors
Ability to cleanup as well as clean and prepare area for
Ability to paint needed areas throughout the plant and
Ability to be conscientious with job and stay focused on final
results and appearance.
Ability to read and conform to painting specification where
Ability to paint to result in satisfactory appearance within
definitely defined areas.
Ability to tape and form borders where required.
Ability to thoroughly clean up material, spills, and
Ability to work from ladder where necessary.
Ability to work from manlift where necessary.
Ability to operate Towmotor to move equipment and material.
- Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, reach within hands and
arm's length, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Ability to lift and/or move 25 pounds, and up to 75
- Specific vision requirements include close vision and color
- Ability to use power tools, air tools and other vibratory
- Ability to work from a standing position for extended periods
- Ability to work around hot heavy machinery
- Ability to work in an open warehouse environment, subject to
seasonal weather (extreme hot/cold)
- Ability to wear respirator in required areas
- Ability to wear other required personal protection
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have good written and oral communication skills.
- Forklift experience is a plus.
- Experience with CNC machines is a plus.
- *Applicant must be able to provide their own personal steel
toed work boots with metatarsal guards prior to the first day of
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and
related decisions are made without regard to sexual orientation,
race, color, age, disability, religion, national origin,
citizenship status and creed.
Keywords: Mueller Water Products, Huntsville , Maintenance Painter, Other , Albertville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!