Mortgage Loan Processor II
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The purpose of this position is processing residential mortgage
loan applications to ensure a smooth mortgage process. This
position is for an experienced loan processor having 2+ years'
experience in the processing of residential mortgage loans.
- Data entry of loan applications to bank's processing system and
submission to automated underwriting system.
- Order and collect documentation necessary to address automated
- Communicate with all parties on status of file.
- Work with originator and borrower to clear underwriting
- Interpret automated underwriting decisions.
- Ensure compliance with bank and government regulations.
- Solve file issues and problems within bank guidelines.
- Knowledge of mortgage investor guidelines
- Knowledge of appraisal process
- Thorough knowledge of automated underwriting
- Knowledge of compliance guidelines
- Excellent organizational, communication, and computer
- Time management and prioritization skills necessary to manage
- Ability to solve complex loan problems
- Ability to manage difficult situations between interested
parties in the mortgage transaction
- Ability to understand, apply knowledge, and resolve issues that
arise between automated underwriting rules and manual underwriting
- High school diploma
- Two (2) to three (3) years of related experience
Keywords: Trustmark, Huntsville , Mortgage Loan Processor II, Other , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!