Job Title: Automotive Service Advisor
Location: 6324 Highway 431 South, Owens Cross Roads, Madison AL
* Are you goal oriented?
* Do you enjoy a fast-paced, challenging work environment?
* Would you like every weekend off to spend more time with your
family and friends?
* Do you like helping people?
If your answer is yes, then maybe a career with Christian
Brothers Automotive is right for you!
Apply Now and take pride in where you work!
As an Automotive Service Advisor with Christian Brothers
Automotive, you are the person that our customers look to when they
need help with their vehicle. You are the person that our customers
see every time they make an investment into their vehicle, because
of these reasons you play a large role in building relationships
with our customers.
Service Advisors have the responsibility of taking our customer
through the entire repair process, keeping them informed of the
status of their vehicle and ensuring their satisfaction before they
leave our facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Greet every customer that enters our facility with hospitality
* Present the best solution to properly repair our customer's
vehicle in a way that is easy for them to understand.
* Manage the store's workflow in an effective and efficient
* Consistently and effectively sell our services without
jeopardizing honesty and integrity.
* Maintain a positive attitude and team atmosphere at all
* Communicate on the phone in a clear, professional manner
* Build long-term relationships between the store, yourself and
* Directs, coordinates, and participates in performing customer
* Shuttle customers as needed.
* Assist other employees as needed.
Service Advisors will always need to conduct themselves
professionally. They need to represent Christian Brothers
Automotive brand standards by delivering the highest quality
customer experience. All applicants should highly value honesty and