Production Operator 2nd shift
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Individuals performing this position will be expected to perform
the following duties and responsibilities:
- Assemble/Package product using hand tools, portable power
tools, other equipment or machines as instructed.
- Lift, differentiate, and obtain parts or components for
assembly or packaging of product, (weight of part containers or
boxes may equal 35 lbs; occasionally operator may be required to
lift 50 lbs. with assistance).
- Read and operate or complete product as defined in written work
- Read, measure, evaluate and complete product to quality and
dimensional requirements as defined in product blueprints and our
- Perform to and meet quality requirements as documented within
our Quality Management System.
- Perform to and meet Environmental, Health and Safety
requirements as documented within our Environmental, Health and
Safety Management System.
- Perform to expected work standards for the position, i.e.
meeting production and quality requirements.
- Complete necessary documentation, including but not limited to
- Production Records
- Quality Records
- Set Up Records
- Kronos Usage for Payroll
- Packaging Labels or Shipping Identification Tags
- Process Tags
- Perform normal housekeeping duties and TPM as required.
- Responsible for performing within all safety rules and plant
policies at all times.
- Follow directions from supervision or other members of
management as required.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to lift 35 pounds.
- Achieve Performance Levels established on the WorkKeys WIN
- Ability to understand shop math, blueprints and precision
- Ability to read work instructions and documentation.
- Have a superior record of attendance and punctuality.
Keywords: Tenneco, Huntsville , Production Operator 2nd shift, Other , Boaz, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!