PBX Operator - RRAL
Company: Riverview Regional Medical Center
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The PBX Operator / Receptionist is responsible for answering the
switchboard and pages overhead, greets and directs people to the
appropriate departments. The PBX operator monitors the Hospital
alarms and must be aware of the policy and procedures of all
hospital emergency codes. Ability to communicate with population
Education and Work Experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required (effective 4/1/14
for all new hires).
- Previous PBX experience preferred.
- Previous experience in office or receptionist.
- Effective written, verbal communication, and interpersonal
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize needs to meet required
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Customer Services experience preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do
not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status,
disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or
other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation
for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is
Keywords: Riverview Regional Medical Center, Huntsville , PBX Operator - RRAL, Other , Gadsden, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!