Company: Twin City Fan Companies
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Reads and interprets blueprints and test sheets; gathers and
organizes all parts in a logical building order.
- Determines appropriate work surface (table, saw horse,
- Grinds parts as necessary in preparation for welding and
- Sets welding gun to correct thickness; operates welding gun and
plasma torch to weld and cut necessary holes.
- Produces quality welds on a variety of metals (mild steel,
aluminum, stainless and galvanized steel), while operating in
horizontal, vertical and overhead positions.
- Visually inspects work to ensure that all parts are correctly
welded to TCF engineering and quality standards (no holes, splatter
or incorrect measurements).
- Tags product; requests supervisor/team lead inspection of
- Operates forklift/bridge crane/pallet jack to deliver product
to wash or blast booth.
- Act, Live, and Behave by TCF Core Values.
- Additional duties may be assigned, dependent upon location and
- High school diploma or GED
- 12+ months' related experience and/or training (technical
school) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Vocational technical school preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
written in English.
- Basic math skills to include addition, subtraction,
multiplication and division in all units of measure including whole
numbers, fractions and decimals. Ability to read a tape
- Ability to use tools in a safe and proper manner.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND REQUIRED
The following certifications and training, if required, will be
provided by the company:
- Forklift Certificate
- Bridge Crane Training
- Welding Certificate(s) as needed
- Fall Protection Training
- Compressed Gases Training
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS
To successfully perform the essential function of this position,
employees must have the ability to:
- Continuously lift/move up to 25 pounds; frequently life/move up
to 50 pounds; and occasionally pull up to 100 pounds with wheels
- Continuously stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel;
reach with hands and arms above shoulder height; stoop, kneel,
crouch or crawl; talk; and hear.
- Occasionally climb, balance, stoop, kneel, reach with hands and
arms at waist level and below the waist, and work in limited
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, color
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is
continuously exposed to moving mechanical parts and extreme heat.
The employee is occasionally exposed to high places, fumes or
airborne particles, caustic chemicals and vibration. The noise
level in the work environment is usually loud.
Twin City Fan is dedicated to providing a safe and healthy work
environment. Each and every employee must understand and
continually work within the safety and health rules and policies.
The use of good judgment and common sense is critical to workplace
safety, and Twin City Fan expects every employee to work in a safe
and conscientious manner.
Keywords: Twin City Fan Companies, Huntsville , Welder: Weekend, Other , Pulaski, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!