Executive Administrative Assistant (Secret) - DODP6
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Avantus Federal, a NewSpring Holdings Company, is a
mission-focused services and solutions company headquartered in
McLean, VA. Drawing upon its heritage companies' histories of
consistent growth and high performance in the federal services
market, Avantus ensures eminence is earned, sustained and
Avantus' services and solutions are designed, tailored, and
executed based on our long history of helping our Homeland
Security, Defense, Intelligence, and Federal Civilian customers
solve complex challenges. Our capabilities include Project &
Portfolio Management, Facilities, Acquisition & Sustainment,
Systems Engineering Technical Services, Operations & Analysis,
Transformation & Advisory Services, Data & Software Solutions,
Digital Innovation, and Augmented Intelligence.
Avantus is seeking an Executive Administrator to support senior
DoD leaders within a major DoD Acquisition Agency. Ideal candidates
will be motivated, self starters with a proven track record of
exceptional support to DoD SES's and/or Flag/General Officers with
a expert understanding of the tools and processes required to
execute Executive support at this level. Key responsibilities
include, but may not be limited to:
- Manage executive office IAW Agency policy, including telephone
coverage (directing calls and providing accurate and timely
messages), coordination with other executive staff and
accountability for documentation.
- Receive, review, reproduce, and distribute external and
internal written material. Coordinate material and perform quality
control of content. Post and retrieve documents from the
unclassified and classified MKO Portal.
- Assist with Government employee bi-weekly timecards in MDA
approved timekeeping database
- Develop schedules for and participate in applicable routine
administrative duties such as end-of-day security checks, burn bag
disposal, and classified document accountability. Maintain and
manage office records and organizational distribution lists.
Participate in Emergency Management and all required training
(e.g., Cloud LMS).
- Provide and manage access control services for executive and
- Prepare domestic and international travel IAW the JFTRs and the
FTRs using DTS.
- Prepare and coordinate executive level correspondence for
executive leadership. The contractor shall implement existing
administrative issuances, policies, and procedures in the area of
correspondence management and staff action support services
- Prepare and maintain executive level schedules for executive
and senior leaders. Develop and maintain executive and senior
- Schedule, prepare and support executive and senior leadership
and organizational meetings.
- BA/BS and 6 years' experience in administrative/business field
OR AA and 8 years' experience in administrative/business
- 3 years' experience supporting CEO level military equivalent
(Senior Executive Service (SES) or Flag Officer).
- Secret Clearance - #AvantusClearedJob
- 6 years' executing and leading tasks associated with senior
executive level, and/or general administrative support in all
facets of administration.
- Expert preparing, reviewing and coordinating executive level
- Expert in Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI), For
Official Use Only (FOUO), and Classified information handling
programs and procedures.
- Expert in government records and database management process
- Expert in government travel processes and systems.
- Expert in developing and maintaining administrative schedules
including electronic schedules and calendars.
- Expert developing, supporting and delivering senior executive
correspondence, such as decision memos, readaheads, daily updates,
meeting minutes, metrics and Ad-Hoc reports.
- Expert in government task management systems.
- Proficient in researching, reviewing, and preparing meeting
support materials (e.g. briefings, papers, readahead).
- Proficient working with government time-management procedures
- Expert in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel,
Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills to include phone, office
etiquette, and written skills.
Company EEO Statement
Avantus Federal is an equal opportunity employer and Vietnam Era
Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) federal contractor.
All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status,
status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other
category protected by law. Avantus hires and promotes individuals
solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be
Keywords: Avantus, Huntsville , Executive Administrative Assistant (Secret) - DODP6, Other , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!