Engineering Specialist - Integrated Discrimination Analyst
Company: Electric Boat
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Individual will develop high-fidelity models of ground-based
radars using object oriented MATLAB programming. The model will
include radar scheduling, signal processing, detection, tracking,
and discrimination algorithms.
The individual will use developed models to conduct performance
analyses and support system engineering discrimination products for
the Missile Defense Agency (MDA). Individual will coordinate
analysis activities and products with functional group leads,
senior management, and government personnel responsible for
executing analysis tasks.
The individual will document analysis results in reports and
briefings to be presented to the Missile Defense National Team
(MDNT) and Missile Defense Agency (MDA) representatives.
Individual will perform as a Lead of a small development and
This position is in Huntsville, AL
Note: Relocation costs are not offered for this position.
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in an Engineering, Mathematics or
- 10+ years of engineering experience related to the job
- Active Secret Security Clearance with last investigation date
less than 5.5 years
- Strong technical background in radar scheduling, signal
processing, tracking, and discrimination
- Experience developing detail modeling and simulation
capabilities utilizing MATLAB and utilizing simulations for trade
- Detailed knowledge of the AN/TPY-2 radar system
- Detailed knowledge of LRDR or digital AESA radar and
- Analysis experience in aspects of the Ballistic missile defense
system (e.g., Aegis Weapons Systems, Ground-based Midcourse Defense
(GMD), Fire Control (FOM, GFC), C2BMC, BMDS sensors (EO/IR/RF),
kill vehicles, interceptors, countermeasures,
counter-countermeasures, or threats)
- Basic understanding of performance parameters, technical
performance measures, methods and techniques definition, sensors,
missiles, interceptors, detection/tracking, or Command and Control
(e.g., C3I, C4I, etc.) analysis
- Individual with demonstrated team leadership experience is
- Individual must possess good communication skills.
- Capable of working both independently and in a team
Keywords: Electric Boat, Huntsville , Engineering Specialist - Integrated Discrimination Analyst, Other , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!