Posted on: June 12, 2021
I have a client located in Huntsville, AL that has an immediate
need for a Junior
- Assist the project manager by preparing cost estimates for
projects, creating construction documents using Revit Architecture,
preparing digital models for presentation to clients, and
coordinating with project architects and construction
- Analyze building codes, space and site requirements for
- Prepare construction documents and specifications for specific
projects under the Architect’ s supervision.
- Bachelor of Architecture Degree.
- Proficient using AutoCAD
- 0-3+ years of experience as an Architect.
- Proficiency in using Revit Architecture (preferred), Sketchup,
Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Excel are desirable; however, ability to
learn software quickly is necessary.
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three
- Strong organizational skills.
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail.
- Projects consist of commercial, healthcare, education, aviation
and worship buildings.
Job Order Details:
- The Junior Architect will assist the project
manager by preparing cost estimates for projects, creating
construction documents using Revit Architecture, preparing digital
models for presentation to clients, and coordinating with project
architects and construction professionals.
This is a contract to permanent opportunity. For more information,
please send your updated resume to email@example.com or press
apply, and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with
you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144
Keywords: Selectek, Huntsville , Junior Architect, Other , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!