Category (For Job Seekers)
H4381 - 438 SCI Plant 2 - Huntsville, AL 35803 US (Primary)
Sanmina Corporation (Nasdaq: SANM) is a leading integrated
manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-growing
segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS)
market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina Corporation
provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior
quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
primarily in the communications networks, defense and aerospace,
industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia,
computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors.
Sanmina Corporation has facilities strategically located in key
regions throughout the world.
Position Title: Project Manager, Design and Development
The Project Manager works with Sanmina customers as the primary
interface on product design projects to ensure a seamless customer
experience from engagement, through design and into product
manufacturing. Responsible for project coordination with internal
design centers, supply chain management and manufacturing
facilities with the overall goal of providing a best in class
The Project Manager works with a world class engineering team
managing projects involving the design and development of
electronic and electro-mechanical systems. Manages and directs the
efforts of electrical, mechanical, systems and software development
engineers to achieve project objectives resulting in an outstanding
engagement experience for our customers.
Nature of Duties/Responsibilities:
Managing a cross-functional team throughout the development
process; to include requirement and specification development, risk
management, concept development, system architecture, prototype and
pilot production, detailed design, verification planning and
testing, NPI transition, Design History, File management, change
management and sustainment engineering.
- Maintains responsibility for overall project performance to
budget, schedule, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Must be highly detail oriented
- Must be energetic
- Ability to contribute to, and foster a strong team
- Solid problem solving skills and ability to multi task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Strong "can do", positive attitude
- Daily activities will include, but are not limited to:
- Primary customer interface responsibility
- Ensuring quality and regulatory compliance for the project
- Cross-project resource planning and sharing
Education and Experience:
- 8-10 years' experience in electronic product design and project
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering is required.
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
This is an ITAR facility and applicant must be a US Citizen or a
lawful permanent resident.