Posted on: May 6, 2021
JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW: To process incoming invoices from
vendors and to arrange for payments to vendors in a timely and
accurate manner. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive incoming invoices from vendors and distribute to the
appropriate department for approval.
- Process approved vendor invoices ensuring that the correct
expense account number is used.
- Obtain approval from Accounting Manager and/or VP of Operations
Finance for payment of invoices and upload information in Lawson
for TeamHealth to pay on a weekly basis.
- Prepare copies of billable invoices for Billing Coordinator in
a timely manner.
- Work with Travel Coordinators to ensure proper payment and/or
billing of provider travel expenses.
- Consult with sales Staffing Consultants regarding billed
changes in travel arrangements made by a contracted provider to
determine payment of invoice.
- Reconcile the company VISA accounts on a daily basis and
prepare biweekly journal entries.
- Upload receipts from VISA accounts into Concur in a timely
- File documents in a timely and accurate manner.
- Perform projects within scope of responsibilities as
identified. QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent; some college preferred.
- Two or more years of work experience in accounting, including
- Proficiency utilizing Microsoft Word and Excel software.
- Previous experience with accounting software programs desired,
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations in the processing
of invoices from vendors.
- Ability to problem solve and identify solutions.
- Must possess excellent verbal skills and the ability to
communicate effectively to both internal and external
- Must be detail oriented verifying accuracy of billing from
- Must meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Must be able to work in a team oriented environment
demonstrating flexibility and cooperativeness.PHYSICAL /
- Job is performed in a well-lighted, climate controlled modern
- Prolonged sitting at a workstation preparing documentation and
using a computer.
- Frequent use of telephone.
- Limited bending and standing.
- Moderate stress level.
- This position may require manual dexterity and/or frequent use
of the computer, telephone, 10-key, calculator, office machines
(copier, scanner, fax) and/or the ability to perform repetitive
motions and/or meet production standards to comply with the
essential functions. Also, may require physical and/or mental
stamina to work overtime, additional hours beyond a regular
schedule and/or more than five days per week.DISCLAIMER:
Cooperative, positive, courteous and professional behavior and
conduct is an essential function of every position. All associates
must be able to work with others beyond giving and receiving
instructions. This includes getting along with co-workers, peers
and management without exhibiting behavior extremes. Job functions
may require personal leadership skills such as conflict resolution,
negotiating, instructing, persuading, speaking with others as well
as responding appropriately to job performance feedback from the
supervisor. Additionally, the information contained in this job
description has been designated to indicate the general nature and
level of work performed by associates within this classification.
It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications
required of associates assigned to this position.
Keywords: D&Y, Huntsville , AP Coordinator, Other , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!