Mgr Systems Engineering 1
Company: Northrop Grumman
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence.... The
qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's C4
Missile Defense Engineering Leadership team. C4 Missile Defense
Business Unit is part of the Combat Systems Mission Readiness
Division which protects and secures our global citizens through the
development of integrated net-enabled command and control and
training systems and solutions that defend against air missile
threats, enhance situational awareness, and prepare for the
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Track record as an effective collaborator, communicator and
problem solver who is able to develop and maintain good working
relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Demonstrate
a commitment to ethics and integrity, and the capability to
innovate while challenging the traditional ways of doing
- Drive agility and operational efficiency in Systems Engineering,
Integration and Test processes and tools.
- Attract, develop, advise, assess, promote, and retain highly
qualified engineering workforce.
- This is a dual role encompassing both functional management and
- The candidate should have a technical performance role currently
in place that can account for approximately 80% of their time.
- This position is located in Huntsville, AL with travel to company
and customer sites potentially required up to 10% of the time.
- Bachelor's Degree in STEM related field and at least 6 years of
technical experience in any combination of Systems Engineering,
Integration and Test engineering disciplines accompanied by high
proficiency in technical problem solving to include decomposition,
root cause analysis, solution development, implementation and
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal communication skills with
the ability to interface with all levels of employees and
- Demonstrated leadership and managerial skills including team
building and navigation, personal and career development, technical
and inter-personal problem resolution, work planning and
- Current, active Secret Clearance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are
Prior experience in Systems Engineering, Integration and Test
activities related to the development and delivery of US Army air
defense command and control systems.
- Proven technical management experience preferably in either
program IPT, R&D or Advanced Systems, technology, and/ or
- Demonstrated behavior as a driver for change and continuous
- Previous Functional Management Experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse
workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any
other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Huntsville , Mgr Systems Engineering 1, Other , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!