Senior Security Specialist
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: February 22, 2021
At i3, our most valuable resource is our team members. We
encourage you to openly contribute ideas and feedback, as we know
this is how brilliant concepts are developed. At i3, our Security
team is integral to our success. Do you have a passion for all
things security? Are you committed to bringing a unique and
innovative approach to constantly evolving security requirements?
We are seeking an exceptional Senior Security Specialist who
strives to excel at every opportunity. If you are interested in
helping us solve our nation's toughest problems, apply below!
- Assist in the development and implementation of various plans
to include OPSEC, Emergency Action, and Security Policies and
Procedures for safeguarding Classified information.
- Process all security clearance actions in accordance with
government and company procedures.
- Maintain personnel security folders.
- Provide regular updates to Program Managers and Directors on
status of security management, security violations, badges,
clearances, visit request, etc.
- Interpret security doctrine and provide clear guidance to
- Conduct periodic/semi-annual self-inspections following NISPOM
- Conduct initial security briefings, debriefings,
pre-/post-foreign travel briefings, refresher briefings, and other
briefings as needed.
- Conduct security infraction and violation investigations and
write associated reports.
- Assist with Classified Meeting preparation and support.
- Review, interpret, and maintain Security Classification
- Manage contract security classification specification process
- Liaison with other security staff to ensure security policies
and procedures are compliant with company, government, and customer
- Liaison with government agencies, external customers,
contractors, employees, and managers.
- May provide leadership, direction, and training to less
experienced staff. Maintains the strict confidentiality of
- Implement and manage access control system for the company
and/or assigned business unit classified areas. Qualifications
- Must hold a current DoD Secret Clearance.
- In-depth working knowledge of NISPOM, Executive Orders, DoD
- Working knowledge of: SIMS, DISS, JPAS, E-QIP, NISS.
- Minimum 5 years of industrial security work experience.
- Familiarity with classification management process and
classification guides associated with DoD information.
- Ability to identify issues and develop solutions to a variety
of complex problems of diverse scope. Desired Qualifications:
- COMSEC, OPSEC, and SPeD certifications.
- Experience with US Import/Export Regulations; International
Traffic and Arms Regulations (ITAR) & Export Administration
Regulations (EAR). Sorry the Share function is not working properly
at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
i3 is an AAP/EEO/VEVRRA equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of
race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, gender, marital
status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled
veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation
if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the
i3 Career page as a result of your disability.
You can request reasonable accommodations by calling (256) 513-5179
or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your interest
in i3. i3 is a drug-free workplace. The unlawful manufacture,
distribution, dispensing, possession, or use of a controlled
substance is prohibited. All candidates who receive conditional
offers of employment are subject to drug testing.
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Huntsville , Senior Security Specialist, Other , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!