Senior Systems Engineer
Company: Bankhead Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Primary focus: Azure, MSO365, Powershell, Project Mgmt.
Think-tank outsource consulting team for Fortune enterprise
environments (remote or onsite). $80-$125k. Long term direct hire.
#findbetterlifeOpportunity for Direct HireRole Title: Sr. Systems
EngineerPrimary Location: US Remote (permanently)Service Locations:
NYC, WaDC, and Huntsville_AL (rare travel may be req'd)Duration:
Full Time, Long Term (5+ yrs), Permanent FTEJob OverviewFTE will
provide remote engineering level technical services regarding
architecture, design, implementation, management, and support of
Microsoft systems for BTI enterprise clients. Availability and Work
- FTE must remain available during business hours (8a-5p CST,
Mon-Fri) - however, workstation schedule can be flexible, given a
company-wide results-oriented approach to work and scheduling.
- Some work may be required outside of normal business hours
(nights/weekends). Advance notice and schedule trade-outs (or PTO
credit) will be provided.
- Emergency On-Call availability will also be required on a
- FTE will maintain high awareness for internal contact via
company messenger during business hours, and will be accountable
for immediate response times.
- *Note: this is one of the most critical HR qualifications for
this role, due to "work from home", and "flexible schedule" facets
of the role.Deployment
- Primary FTE workspace will be located at home office on a
- Expect 95-100% of all work to be completed remote from home
- FTE will primarily serve clients remotely in Huntsville AL,
NYC, and WaDC, but travel will rarely be required.
- Mileage, flights, lodging, per diem, and/or any other travel
expenses will be covered by BTI in every case.Specialized
KnowledgeNot all skill sets below are required in a single
candidate. Willingness to be trained as needed may be required.
Multiple staff will be assigned to this team to cover all skill set
- Recent/Current Engineering Level Experience with:
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise
- Including Migration from MS Exchange
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Including AD Replication
- Microsoft Azure
- From system concept and design, to implementation and on-prem
- Virtualization solutions (servers, workstations, LDAP/AD,
- MDM/MAM (centralized device control)
- DLP controls
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Sharepoint
- Engineering and Management of Hybrid Local/Cloud AD
- Engineering and Management of Cisco and Linux Networking
- Familiar with the following concepts, methods, and systems
- Project Management
- Centralized, managed enterprise solutions
- MFA & other identity management/verification solutions
- Password Management methods and systems
- Automated response solutions for monitoring, incident response,
- Cloud imaging, deployment, and backup/recovery.
- Network discovery and auditQualifications
- Familiarity with enterprise level corporate best practices
- Ability to research and identify qualified solutions
- Maintain high success rate of generated solutionsEducation
- Ability to pass Development interview based on Qualifications
and Knowledge listed above
- Degree or Certifications in related field(s) desired
- 3-5+ years of experience in related field(s) desired*Note:
Testing will be conducted by master development and engineering
specialists. This position will require genuine expertise at the
"Senior" level, and those without, need not apply.Salary Range
- $80,000 - $125,000
- Salary offer will be determined based on salary history and/or
market value of determined skill level (based on interview &
- Full Medical (incl comp, vision, dental, and life options)
benefit options can be provided as needed via Blue-Cross
Blue-Shield Platinum and other available plans.
- BTI provides cost matching options for insurance costs.Role
- This role is part of a team working with a global Fortune-Class
enterprise client. Admirable performance can provide options for
moving upward into lead and management roles within this client
team and the BTI Software Development Dept.Project Progression
- BTI works with many Fortune-Class enterprise entities on a
variety of advanced projects. Admirable performance in this role
will open doors to additional Development, Engineering, and DevOps
teams on other projects. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Bankhead Technologies, Inc., Huntsville , Senior Systems Engineer, Other , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!