Systems Engineer SR - Kwajalein Atoll - 1682
Company: Range Generation Next LLC
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Ready to launch your career? RGNext operates, maintains, and
sustains mission-critical systems to provide safe and effective
launch, testing, and tracking of Department of Defense, civil,
commercial and international space lift vehicles. We support
ballistic missile, guided weapon and aeronautical tests and
evaluations as well as support space situational awareness
operations and experiments to defend the United States to ensure
our nation's safety. Our employees serve on the forefront of global
defense and space operations. We offer our team of experienced,
professional employees an environment of challenging, stimulating
and personally and professionally rewarding career
opportunities.This position is located at Kwajalein AtollEssential
- Provide operations & maintenance support for VHF-band and
UHF-band radar systems
- Operate and maintain various pieces of commercial and custom
- Perform routine preventive maintenance procedures and runs
system diagnostic software.
- Lead and provide support for design and implementation of
improvement and modernization (I&M) projects
- Install new equipment
- Provide technical input about system configuration and
- Interface directly with external customersRequired Skills
- Knowledge of Software development in C under VxWorks
- Familiarity with software such as RSLinx, RSLogix, RSView,
MatLab, SPICE, and Allen-Bradley hardware (PLC-5 and I/O
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Computer Science
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering or related
engineering discipline desired.
- Two or more years of related experience
- Direct experience with field installation and testing,
calibration, troubleshooting and acceptance testing desired.
- Experience integrating hardware and I/O modules.
- Weapons test range operations and systems O&M experience
desired.Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- The flexibility to work occasional non-duty hours or on
weekends to support specific project or mission requirements.
- This position is accompanied.
- Must be able to relocate to the United States Army Kwajalein
Atoll, Marshall Islands.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. passport
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance,
which includes U.S. Citizenship or U.S. naturalization
- Valid U.S. Driver's License required.What We Offer:
- Everyday Wellness: Access to on-base fitness centers, pool,
bowling alley, beach access, fishing, scuba diving, snorkeling and
- Financial Opportunities: 401k savings program with company
match and vesting on day one, retail and merchant employee discount
programs, life insurance, business travel insurance and more.
- Work/Life Balance: Tuition reimbursement programs and flexible
- Equal Opportunity: Commitment to diversity and strategic
partnerships.Note: This job description describes the general
nature of the duties and requirements of the job. It is not
intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor's
ability to modify work assignments as appropriate.RGNext is an
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or
any other protected class.
Keywords: Range Generation Next LLC, Huntsville , Systems Engineer SR - Kwajalein Atoll - 1682, Other , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!