Junior-Level IT Specialist - Top Secret Clearance
Company: D&Z Federal
Posted on: November 20, 2020
JUNIOR HELPDESK SPECIALIST needed for a DIRECT HIRE opportunity
with SOC's client IN HUNTSVILLE, ALABAMA.
YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE!
· Typical duties include installing, maintaining, and administering
desktop computer systems and associated peripherals including
printers, monitors, switchboxes, business application software, and
various operating systems.
· Install desktops, portable computers, peripherals, and software
products for networked, classified and unclassified, and standalone
· Detect, diagnose, research solutions, and resolve desktop and
portable computer software and hardware failures.
· Provide users with information, guidance, and instruction on use
of desktop and portable computer hardware and software.
· Analyze and assess customer service requests and provide prompt
· Conduct IT audits as assigned, in compliance with policies
governing the administration, utilization, and acquisition of
desktop and portable computer products.
· Prepare progress/status reports and submit to team leads as
· Utilize trouble-ticketing software for opening/updating/closing
tickets in a timely and appropriate manner.
· Identify and document areas for process improvements.
· Contact and effectively communicate with users by telephone,
electronic communications, or in person.
· Prepare equipment for reuse or surplus of property actions.
· Provide technical support for customers assigned to remote
locations as required.
· Perform software and hardware upgrades and installations
involving multiple computers, printers, multi-printers, and
· Coordinate the disassembly and reinstallation of IT equipment in
support of office relocations and new buildings/locations.
· Ability to lift up to 50lbs, must be physically able to walk,
squat, bend, twist, lift, crawl under desks, reach out and above
head, carry items, push and pull carts loaded with equipment.
· Active Top Secret Clearance
· High school diploma and minimum of 1 year working with IT
· Demonstrated proficiency installing, maintaining, repairing
desktop operating systems, business applications, desktop computer
hardware, peripherals, and printers.
· Experience providing excellent customer service.
DESIRED: IT Certifications applicable to desktop and mobile
SOC, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Keywords: D&Z Federal, Huntsville , Junior-Level IT Specialist - Top Secret Clearance, Other , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!