Channel Development Representative
Company: Arrow Electronics
Posted on: November 17, 2020
Position:Channel Development RepresentativeJob Description:This
Channel Development Rep is responsible for discovering,
progressing, and closing new business opportunities in assigned
territories and driving revenue in the assigned territory by
effectively utilizing business partners. The Channel Development
Rep is required to uncover and qualify new sales opportunities
through a high level of touch points such as phone calls, email and
social selling activities.What You ll Be Doing:
- Identifying end customer opportunities, and working with,
engaging, and/or leading a team including Sales Operations,
Business Partners, Influencers and others as appropriate.
- Outbound calling to Arrow partners and target partners to
uncover secureworks opportunities
- Articulating business issues, advising customers on the latest
industry trends and technology solutions, and recommending
secureworks products, services, and solutions that solve the
- Remaining current on secureworks products/services/solutions,
selling techniques, productivity tools, competitive offerings and
approaches and the customer territory, organization and decision
- Completing sales certifications as directed by management.
- Regular pipelining and forecasting.
- Driving incremental revenue into new and existing cloud
partners through ArrowSphere.
- Utilizing PowerBI and other Arrow systems and collaborating
with Arrow Cloud Account Managers (CAM s), Arrow Account Managers
(AM s) and Key Account Executives (KAEs) to identify target
partners and segments for joint sales activities.
- Developing business relationships with Arrow divisions that
conduct business related to cloud and the corresponding
- Proving dedicated to every client's success. What We Are
- 2+ years Channel Manager or equivalent experience.
- Technology savvy
- Understanding of Salesforce, databases and cloud
- 4-year degree preferred.
- Security product knowledge preferred.What s In It For You:At
Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a
variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically
and financially healthy.Not only do we offer a competitive salary
and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And More!Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants
will be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status. Location:US-CO-Denver,
Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)Time Type:Full timeJob
Category:Sales Associated topics: aflac, casualty, insurer,
insurance, insurance agent, life, life insurance, life insurance
agent, life insurance sales, medicare
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Huntsville , Channel Development Representative, Other , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!