Job title: Integrated Discrimination Analyst - Active Secret
Clearance Required Job type: Permanent Emp type: Full-time Salary
Negotiable Location: Huntsville, AL. Job published: 09/28/2020
Job ID: 32289 Contact name: Bo Ryals Phone number: 256.217.4711
Decisive Intelligence, Inc. is seeking an Integrated
Discrimination Analyst to join a new/10 year contract supporting a
GMD simulation program in Huntsville, AL.
Integrated Discrimination Analyst
Security Clearance : Active DoD SECRET clearance within 5.5
years required (TOP SECRET preferred)
Job Description & Required Skills : This position will support
MDA as part of National Team - Engineering. The individual will
develop high-fidelity models of ground-based radars using object
oriented MATLAB programming. The model will include radar
scheduling, signal processing, detection, tracking, and
discrimination algorithms. The individual will use developed models
to conduct performance analyses and support system engineering
discrimination products for the Missile Defense Agency (MDA).
Individual will coordinate analysis activities and products with
functional group leads, senior management, and government personnel
responsible for executing analysis tasks. The individual will
document analysis results in reports and briefings to be presented
to the Missile Defense National Team (MDNT) and Missile Defense
Agency (MDA) representatives. Individual will perform as a Lead of
a small development and investigative team(s).
• Individual must have a strong technical background in radar
scheduling, signal processing, tracking, and discrimination.
• Individual must have experience developing detail modeling and
simulation capabilities utilizing MATLAB and utilizing simulations
for trade study analysis.
• Individual must possess good communication skills.
• Capable of working both independently and in a team
• Detailed knowledge of the AN/TPY-2 radar system.
• Detailed knowledge of LRDR or digital AESA radar and
• Analysis experience in aspects of the Ballistic missile
defense system (e.g., Aegis Weapons Systems, Ground-based Midcourse
Defense (GMD), Fire Control (FOM, GFC), C2BMC, BMDS sensors
(EO/IR/RF), kill vehicles, interceptors, countermeasures,
counter-countermeasures, or threats).
• A basic understanding of performance parameters, technical
performance measures, methods and techniques definition, sensors,
missiles, interceptors, detection/tracking, or Command and Control
(e.g., C3I, C4I, etc.) analysis is desired.
• Individual with demonstrated team leadership experience is
• Degree and experience in an engineering classification,
mathematics or physics: Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD