Director of Virtual Engagement — Saint Bartley Baptist Church
Check out our services streaming on YouTube
Home About Us Ministries Calendar Sermon Video Prayer Request
Give Online Contact Us Director of Virtual Engagement Jonathan
Beach July 18, 2020 General Description and Purpose
Saint Bartley Church is prayerfully searching for a Director of
Virtual Engagement. The DVE will oversee the virtual ministry of
the congregation, particularly during the COVID crisis and possibly
beyond it. This person will be responsible for providing leadership
to virtual small groups and leaders, set up effective communication
systems for our congregation while we are not meeting in person,
and innovatively plan and execute ways for our congregation to stay
engaged. This position is virtual and does not require
Saint Bartley Church is a vibrant and growing mid-sized
congregation located in the inner city of Huntsville, AL. Saint
Bartley Church is the oldest African American congregation and
African American institution in the State of Alabama. This
congregation has been in the North Alabama community for over 200
years. Although the congregation has a rich history, she still
desires to provide relevant ministry that is multigenerational and
wholistic in its approach. For more information please visit the
About Us Section on our website. saintbartleychurch.org and/or
visit our social media pages.
Reports to : Senior Pastor
Position: This will be a Part Time Salaried position, 20
Hours a Week.
Ministerial Experience is preferred.
Skills and Qualifications
• Must have a growing and fruitful relationship with Jesus
Christ that is evidenced in daily living and loving of
• Must have godly character and integrity.
• Must be versatile in utilizing technology and resourceful in
• Demonstrate gifts and calling to ministry through the medium
• A self-motivated leader, capable of casting and imparting
vision for the online community.
• Must be well versed enough in technology to utilize platforms
such as Zoom, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, digital Bible
Study material etc. in an exceptional way.
• Must be proficient in communication and possess the ability to
communicate in clear and effective ways.
• Should be able to work well with minimal supervision and
provide guidance to church leadership and congregation in the area
of virtual ministry.
• Must be a team player and able to work well with others.
• Must be able to pass Criminal Background Check.
• Demonstrate ability to plan strategic events, follow up with
participants, and follow through on execution.
· Setting up online groups and teams for community building and
· Engage in online campus services and develop procedures,
processes for chat communication, prayer, and admissions into the
local church body.
· Build better systems of communication for the congregation
internally specifically while we are away.
· Build awareness of online campus via social media and other
avenues deemed necessary by working in concert with the
Please submit resumes to email@example.com
(Interviews will take place virtually through Zoom if one is
selected to participate.)
Older Post Director of Children and Student Ministries Sunday
Services Sunday School - 8:30am
Morning Worship Service - 10:00am
Wednesday Services Mid-day Bible Study - 11:30am
Prayer Ministry - 6:00pm
Bible Study - 6:30pm
Saint Bartley Primitive Baptist Church - 3020 Belafonte Avenue,
Huntsville, AL 35816 - (256) 536-6266
Designed by The Digital Shore . Powered by Squarespace
OUR SERVICES ARE CANCELLED Our Services are cancelled until
further notice. Sign up for our online life groups below.