Posted Date 2 days ago (8/26/2020 6:55 PM)
Job ID 2020-3396
# of Openings 1
Why You Should Join Bridge Senior Living (Text Only) If you are
looking for a work-family on a mission to provide the best care to
the seniors in our community – we are the right place for you!
Fleming Farm is Operated by Bridge Senior Living (BSL) is the
premium brand in Senior Living with 27 communities across 16
states. We have been enriching the lives of seniors for more than
15 years, and we are looking for compassionate team members who
share our values: Show Love, Serve with Purpose, and Exceed
Position Overview (Text Only) The Lifestyle Director is
responsible for the operations of the wellness and activities
departments including supervision of staff, coordination and
implementation of exercise and other classes, motivational
programs, wellness education, and activities programs. The Director
shall provide quality programs to promote all areas of wellness
including physical, emotional, Lifestyle, and spiritual well-being.
This position is also responsible for ensuring timely and
dependable facility transportation services for Residents. The
ultimate goal of quality Resident care is to enable each Resident,
where possible, to function at the highest level, to attain a stage
of independence, or to at least prevent regression. Resident care
is not passive maintenance; an active approach will always be
1. Support mission, vision, and goals of the organization,
upholding and promoting company culture and vision.
2. Plan, promote, implement, coordinate, and evaluate programs
of physical, spiritual, emotional, and Lifestyle well-being for
Residents in all levels of care and for staff. Maintain compliance
with all applicable rules, regulations, and guidelines.
3. Monitor changes in current federal and state regulations, as
well as professional standards. Develop, maintain, administer and
periodically update written policies and procedures and job
descriptions. Orient staff and train on policies and
4. Develop departmental budget, forecasts and staffing plan.
Ensure proper utilization of financial resources.
5. Supervise, schedule, and evaluate wellness and activities
staff, including reviewing, revising, and approving activities
schedules of all levels of care prior to their implementation.
6. Provide supervision of volunteers ensuring a safe work
7. Develop, post and maintain a record of the monthly schedule
8. Provide a timely and informative monthly newsletter.
9. Ensure timely, safe, secure and dependable transportation
services in support of the community, department activities and
Companion Services. Oversee the maintenance of community-owned
vehicles to keep them in safe, clean and efficient working
10. Make reports and recommendations to the Executive Director
as necessary or required concerning the operation of the
11. Develop methods for coordination of the department’s
services with other Resident services to ensure the continuity of
the Residents' total regimen of care. Coordinate with other staff
members in scheduling events and use of facilities. Serve on,
participate in, and attend various committees of the community,
(e.g., Safety Committee) as required, and as appointed by the
12. Complete appropriate forms, reports, evaluations, and
13. Administer Associate Policies and Procedures. Develop,
maintain and periodically update written policies and procedures
and job descriptions. Orient staff and train on policies and
14. Perform other duties as assigned. Attend in-service classes
and staff meetings.
15. Obtain and demonstrate knowledge of the Discover Your Spark
Lifestyle and Wellness philosophy and its inherent core values.
Support and participate in Discover Your Spark (e.g. assist with
feedback groups, assist in new initiatives, encourage Residents and
act as champions of fun).
16. Continue to develop job related knowledge, skills and
abilities by participating in continuing educational opportunities
for personal growth and development.
COVID-19 Update (Text Only) Especially during this COVID-19
crisis, our mission to serve and protect our residents is in high
demand. While many businesses are laying-off their workers – we are
hiring! Our community is fully equipped with the materials needed
to maintain a safe environment for our residents and team members
(hand sanitizer, masks, gowns, gloves, goggles, and all CDC
required and recommended personal protective equipment). If you
would like to serve seniors while enjoying a safe work environment
- we are the place for you!
What We Expect From You (Text Only) QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent combination
of training and experience
• At least 3 years of progressively responsible work experience
in the senior living industry or related field.
• Ability to read and write, follow written and oral
instructions, and communicate effectively in English. Ability to
work with the elderly in a courteous and friendly manner,
demonstrating patience and compassion, flexibility and
adaptability. Ability to perform duties with consideration for
Residents’ rights at all times and demonstrate integrity and
discretion in the care of Residents and in handling their health
information. Leadership, motivational, and public speaking skills.
Creative, organized, and motivated.
• Ability to evaluate the fitness status of individuals, set up
individualized fitness programs that are safe and effective, and
operate and facilitate use of fitness equipment. Experience working
with exercise and health programs for the apparently healthy and
special needs populations. Knowledge of practices and procedures,
laws, regulations and guidelines pertaining to senior living care.
Ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, interpret, and
manage programs, goals, objectives, policies, procedures, and
resources necessary to provide quality care. Computer
What You Can Expect From Us (Text Only) - Competitive pay
- Excellent Benefits
- Multiple bonus opportunities
- Continued education and training to advance your career
- The friendliest leaders and teammates to help you along the
Bridge Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Text
Only) Bridge Senior Living is an equal opportunity employer. We are
united by our pillars to Show Love, Exceed Expectations, and Serve
with Purpose. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating
an inclusive environment where all associates have the opportunity
to achieve their highest potential.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.