Company: Cubic Corporation
Posted on: August 30, 2020
Cubic Mission Solutions
Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for
government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to
solve their future problems today. We re the leading integrator of
payment and information technology and services for intelligent
travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic
combat training systems, secure communications and networking and
highly specialized support services for military and security
forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an
entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we
want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking
employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of
hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect.
We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
JOB SUMMARY: Develops and maintains master schedules for
engineering/manufacturing development projects for moderate to
highly complex projects. This position typically works under
general supervision and direction and at times will be required to
exercise decision-making authority.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Maintains strong understanding of generally accepted scheduling
practices and principles.
* Reviews contractual documents to ensure that the schedule is
developed to meet the requirements.
* Interfaces with Program Manager and project team members to
develop and maintain detailed work plans utilizing 3rd party
* Understands the interrelationships of all program activities and
how they affect the overall flow of the schedule.
* Perform schedule related analysis for critical path, schedule
risk and staffing requirements.
* Provide independent schedule review, identify areas of risk and
support the development of mitigation plans.
* Support the proposal process as required.
* Maintain strict configuration control of baseline schedules.
* Synchronize baseline schedules and status updates with the
business system (SAP).
* Provide guidance to PM and project team in regards to schedule
* Work closely with finance cost counterpart (PFO) to ensure fully
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* Four year college degree plus solid experience using PC based
* Working knowledge of Critical Path Method (CPM) type scheduling
* Ability to work on the computer for extended periods of time.
* Strong interpersonal skills (verbal/written communication,
organizational and teamwork).
The description provided above is not intended to be an exhaustive
list of all job duties, responsibilities and requirements. Duties,
responsibilities and requirements may change over time and
according to business need.
Cubic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We
are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer,
We are committed to ensuring a workplace free of discrimination
based on race, color, religion, age, disability, genetic
information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national
origin, military or veteran status, and any other basis protected
by applicable law
Keywords: Cubic Corporation, Huntsville , Scheduler, Other , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!