Company: Harmonia Holdings Group LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Harmonia Holdings Group, LLC has been on the Inc. 5000 list of
fastest-growing companies in the United States for the past 10
years and was selected in 2019 as a Virginia Chamber of Commerce
Fantastic 50 company. We are a 2019 Northern Virginia Technology
Council Tech 100 company and are a Great Place to Work-Certified
organization! Every bit of our success is the result of a team of
incredibly talented, dedicated, and hard-working professionals who
are the heart and soul of Harmonia!
We have an exciting opportunity for a JIRA Administrator to join
our team in Huntsville, AL.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess the
knowledge, skills, and abilities listed; meet the education and
work experience required, and must be able to perform each
essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. Other duties, in
addition to the below, may be assigned as necessary to meet
Essential Job Functions:
* Build and deploy JIRA applications.
* Develop plugins to extend JIRA capabilities to enhance the
Service Desk platform.
* Design, build, and deploy dashboards for JIRA.
* Create custom fields and custom preset filters.
* Test newly created enhancements for functionality and client
* Identify JIRA related defects and future enhancements.
* Experience in creating reports and dashboards to document
configuration management changes.
* Execute other duties to include upgrading and enhancing existing
JIRA projects, defining and executing SDLC task, and documenting
and maintain the SDLC.
* Ability to take on project ownership and satisfy requirements up
* Understanding of information Assurance (IA) systems and
practices, such as DISA STIGs, RMF, and system hardening.
* Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as
Minimum Required Qualifications:
* Due to customer related requirements, US Citizenship is
* BS degree and 5 years of relevant experience required.
* Must have a DoD 8570 certification (CCNA- Security, GICSP, GSEC,
Security + CE, SSCP).
* Active SECRET Clearance is required and the ability to maintain
* Ability to work with little or no direct supervision and in a
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Strong customer service/client facing skills.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Telecommuting options are available.
At Harmonia, we are pleased to offer competitive compensation and a
dynamic, productive work environment. Benefits include
employer-paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options;
gym/wellness reimbursement; 401(k) matching; 501(c)(3) donation
matching; paid holidays; generous paid time off; training
reimbursement; and an Employee Assistance Program.
Harmonia is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing equal
employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation,
disability, or genetics. Harmonia does and will take affirmative
action to employ and advance in employment individuals with
disabilities and protected veterans.
Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable an applicant with a
disability to successfully apply for and/or perform the essential
duties of the job. If you would like to request a reasonable
accommodation, please contact HR@harmonia.com.
Keywords: Harmonia Holdings Group LLC, Huntsville , JIRA Administrator, Other , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!