Company: Integration Innovation, Inc. (i3)
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Log back in!
Job Locations US-AL-Huntsville
Location : Location
Integration Innovation, Inc. (i3) is seeking a Contracts
Administrator to join our growing contracts team. In 2019, i3 was
voted as one of Huntsville s Best Places to Work for the 6th time!
If you are looking for a high-energy, challenging, and fun company,
i3 is the right fit for you.
The position requires a self-motivated, proactive individual with
the ability to organize, problem-solve, coordinate and administer
multiple assignments concurrently. The successful candidate must be
able to work in a fast-paced, growing small business environment as
a team player performing a variety of functions to negotiate,
administer, monitor and track all contract/subcontract activity.
The Contracts Administrator must be customer focused and possess:
(1) the ability to develop innovative solutions to a variety of
complex contracts & subcontract challenges; (2) excellent verbal
and written communication and presentation skills to accurately
document and report findings and new concepts to a variety of
audiences; (3) excellent interpersonal and leadership skills to
influence and guide employees, managers, customers and other
external parties; (4) the ability to organize, schedule, and
coordinate multiple work phases; and (5) the ability to lead and
mentor less experienced professional employees.
* Manage large and complex contracts from a variety of agencies
such as DoD, USAF, GSA, OASIS, AMCOM EXPRESS.
* Manage various contract types including, but not limited to CPAF,
CPFF, T&M, FFP, and contracts awarded under Other Transaction
* Prepare RFQs, evaluate proposals, prepare contract and
subcontract modifications, and other agreements in compliance with
i3, FAR/DFARS & CPSR processes and procedures.
* Negotiate and award subcontracts that meet specifications,
quality, budget, and schedule.
* Analyze and evaluate potential problems with subcontractor
commitments; assess the impact of subcontractor delays; assist in
developing recovery plans and recommend solutions.
* Ensure all contract actions are in accordance with applicable
requirements (FAR, DFARS, CPSR, CAS, etc.).
* Work closely with Program Management Office.
* Assist in the preparation, transmission and monitoring of
correspondence relating to contractual obligations; ensure
completion and maintenance of contract and subcontract files; and
respond timely to all contractual reporting requirements.
* Execute Contract Closeout.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in business administration with an emphasis in
contract administration or a related discipline.
* Minimum of 5 years of contract administration, supply chain
procurement or equivalent experience with large prime contracts and
* Proficiency with FAR, DFARS and its supplements, GSA, OASIS,
AMCOM EXPRESS, industry business best practices, TINA, CAS, and the
negotiation of contracts.
* Working knowledge of CPSR requirements, processes, and procedures
including experience in purchasing, supporting sole source
justifications, supporting competitive acquisitions, and preparing
fair and reasonable price analysis, etc.
* Experience with R&D and manufacturing contracts a plus.
* Ability to work independently and assess, prioritize, and drive
issues to closure.
* Ability to operate as part of a highly functioning team.
* Ability to multitask and address/solve complex issues; pay strict
attention to detail.
* Possess strong organizational, planning, verbal and written
* NCMA CPCM/CFCM certification a plus.
* Must be able to obtain and maintain the appropriate level of
clearance, if required.
* Proficient in MS Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
* Deltek CostPoint Contracts Module working knowledge a plus.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.
i3 is an AAP/EEO/VEVRRA equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of
race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, gender, marital
status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled
veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation
if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the
i3 Career page as a result of your disability.
You can request reasonable accommodations by calling (256) 513-5179
or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your interest
in i3. i3 is a drug-free workplace. The unlawful manufacture,
distribution, dispensing, possession, or use of a controlled
substance is prohibited. All candidates who receive conditional
offers of employment are subject to drug testing. Application
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Integration Innovation, Inc. (i3), Huntsville , Contracts Administrator, Other , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!