Software Assurance Specialist - 0014 (AL, Huntsville)
Company: System High Corporation
Posted on: July 12, 2019
SOFTWARE ASSURANCE SPECIALIST - 0014
Number of Openings
The Software Assurance Specialist will focus on the identification
and protection of Critical Program Information (CPI) and analysis
and development of Software Assurance (SwA) solutions to ensure
that developed and fielded capabilities effectively deter efforts
to Reverse Engineer (RE), exploit, or develop countermeasures and
ensure against RE, replication, or modification by an unauthorized
nation or organization.
Duties include, but not limited to:
* Provide oversight support lead to the SwA program through Missile
Defense Agency (MDA) metrics management and development of MDA SwA
guidance to include, SwA policy documents, SwA manuals, and SwA
standards, and SwA program protection risk management.
* Develop Program Protection and audit plans and procedures to
assess vendor compliance for SwA and the protection of Ballistic
Missile Defense System (BMDS) critical information, software,
firmware, and hardware.
* Integrate SwA countermeasures into Program Protection Plans (PPP)
and audit contractor compliance with SwA guidance through Program
Protection Implementation Plans (PPIP).
* Develop procedures to independently validate the integrity of
BMDS software during Ground Test campaigns.
Required Skills (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
* Knowledge of creating and implementing program protection
* Knowledge of BMDS software
Professional Business Functions
* Ability to constructively engage and resolve challenging
* Available to work before/after typical office hours
* Independent self-starter, proactive and professional
* Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent
interpersonal skills, and computer literate
* Proficiency with MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to multitask
* Minimum of active Top Secret (TS)
* TS/SCI strongly desired
* Subject to a random counter-intelligence scope polygraphs as a
condition of access eligibility.
Years of Experience/Education Requirements
* Minimum of 10 years of relevant SwA experience with an MA/MS from
an accredited institution of higher learning in related field, an
additional 5 years of experience with a BA/BS in related field may
* Limited travel within the region
About the Organization
From our start in 2005, System High has been recognized as the
provider of choice for innovative security engineering. Delivering
high-end information protection services, over 50% of our security
professionals are US Military veterans. Patriotism, commitment to
excellence, and successful mission accomplishment permeate our
corporate culture. Whether designing or constructing secure
facilities (SCIFs), performing IT systems certification and
accreditation, establishing regulatory compliant corporate security
programs, or producing life-cycle protection planning for complex
systems acquisitions, System High has the expertise and tools to
facilitate mission success.
System High is a Military friendly employer. Our extensive work on
behalf of the U.S. government offers those who have served in
uniform an opportunity to continue to serve their country in a new
and exciting way while enjoying a successful civilian career.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability
status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic
protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.
Keywords: System High Corporation, Huntsville , Software Assurance Specialist - 0014 (AL, Huntsville), IT / Software / Systems , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!