Software Developer - Spiral Lead
Company: Lockheed Martin
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Description:This position if for the Command and Control Battle
Management and Communication (C2BMC) Program. The candidate will
Serve as the Development Spiral Lead for C2BMC 8.2-1, 8.2-3, and
8.2-5 spirals. Candidate will be responsible for coordinating and
leading the efforts of a multi-faceted team developing a complex
missile defense command and control system. The candidate
responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Monitor and coordinate all DEV activities for multiple Task
- Develop and execute schedules - Assess progress and report
status to DEV and TO Leadership
- Act as the technical interface with the Government - Work
issues that arise within the Development organization --- Work with
other Functional Areas to plan and execute C2BMC releases
- Interface with the Dev Architects, Domain Engineers, and
communicate DEV priorities to the Development Technical Area
- Work with the Technical Area Leads to resolve resource and/or
schedule conflicts between the spirals - Support preparation and
presentation of briefings and demonstrations to customer.
- The candidate is required to support the accomplishment of
Earned Value Management, by working closely with the CAMs providing
the supporting information to assess EV performance, and prepare
variances and ETCs.
The Qualified Candidate Must :
- Have experience leading and managing cross functional teams in
the development and integration of distributed, real-time software
- Demonstrated experience in performing development management in
a large, complex Development program.
- Good working knowledge of Ballistic Missile Defense concepts,
Battle Management and Command and Control (BM/C2) systems, defense
communications systems, and the BMDS is highly desired.
Successful candidate should:
- Have leadership experience with full life cycle development on
large, integrated DoD systems, including but not limited to
requirements development and interpretation, design, implementation
and test, fielding and maintenance.
- Have extensive development experience.
- Have experience in leading a large organization.
- Have experience using metrics to manage a large development
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our
customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand
extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. Theyre
dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to
change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martins vast
team works with partners around the world to bring proven
performance to our customers toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin
has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and
Internationally, with business locations in many nations and
Keywords: Lockheed Martin, Huntsville , Software Developer - Spiral Lead, IT / Software / Systems , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!