Radar Software Analyst
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Position DescriptionDynetics, an employee-owned company, is seeking talented Radar Systems Engineers to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reverse engineering and vulnerability analysis for hardware and software components of complex RF systems.
- Develop tools and procedures to assist in the reverse engineering process.
- Exploitation of systems to understand potential vulnerabilities that will then be tested in both lab and field environments.
Basic QualificationsCandidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Applied Math, or Applied Physics from an ABET-accredited university with a 3.5 GPA or higher.
Candidate must possess and show fundamentals in electromagnetics, signals and systems, digital signal processing, and controls and have experience with RF systems/lab equipment.
Candidate must be able to apply these skills to the following areas:
- Radar/weapons systems analysis - Including probability of detection, waveform analysis, probability of intercept, defended area, etc.
- Algorithm analysis - Including detection processes, waveform selection, signal processing, clutter and EA mitigation, beamforming, target identification, etc.
- RF hardware, HWIL support - Including transmitters, exciters, antennas, multi-channel receivers, high-bandwidth receivers, SOTA processors, and RF lab equipment.
- Field testing support.
Other QualificationsApplicant must have demonstrated experience effectively communicating within a highly technical team of engineers and scientists.
- Radar analysis & simulation
- Software/hardware development
- Embedded system design
Security RequirementsCandidate must be a US Citizen.
Possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
Keywords: Dynetics, Huntsville , Radar Software Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!