Software Assurance Analyst
Company: Integration Innovation, Inc. (i3)
Posted on: February 13, 2019
i3 is seeking a Software Assurance Analyst to support an Army Contract. The Software Assurance Analyst will provide Software Assurance Solutions and DoD Compliance expertise supporting various software packages. The Software Assurance Analyst must have a customer centric approach and provide all levels of scanning, review and RMF compliance support for the customer. Candidates for this position must possess, at a minimum, a United States SECRET level security clearance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide direct customer service and software assurance solutions support to local and remote customers as required via phone, e-mail, and in person.
* Perform code scan, review and implementation of RMF policies, software system additions and/or enhancements and makes recommendations to customers and/or management.
* Conducts software system scans, analysis and software system remediation to meet Army, DISA, DoD, software compliance requirements.
* Implement, manage and deploy software assurance solution tools and polices to perform code scanning analysis, validation, verification, vulnerability testing and reporting.
* Perform software code security reviews and reporting utilizing tools such as HP Fortify, CheckMarx, CodeSonar and others.
* Manage new and existing software package accreditation's and approvals utilizing eMASS according to DISA RMF controls.
* Assist in maintaining system documentation such as RMF Artifacts, SOPs and policies.
* Understanding of Information Assurance (IA) systems and practices such as DISA STIGs, RMF and software system hardening.
* Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned
Required Skills, Certifications and Education:
* Ability to work with little or no direct supervision and in a team environment.
* Secret Security Clearance or higher.
* Bachelor s Degree and 4 years of experience or 10 years of relevant experience.
* Must have Excellent Customer Service Skills.
* Experience using tools such as HP Fortify, CheckMarx, CodeSonar and others.
* Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle.
* Experience with development environments and application development.
* Experience with programming languages such as Java, C, C++, C#, and others.
* Strong policy writing skills.
* Good working knowledge of Information Assurance (IA) practices/procedures (DISA STIGs, RMF).
* Must have DoD 8570 IA Certification (Security+ CE)
i3 is an AAP/EEO/VEVRRA equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
Keywords: Integration Innovation, Inc. (i3), Huntsville , Software Assurance Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!