Principal Embedded Software Engineer
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Principal Embedded Software - Leadership Role - New Technologies
- Excellent Compensation - Scaling TeamThis Jobot Job is hosted by:
Phil CarlierAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
button and sending us your resume.Salary: $250,000 - $425,000 per
yearA bit about us:Our client is changing the way UAVs and other
Autonomous Vehicles operate. They are a pioneer for new technology
and new product development and are always searching for top tier
talent. Headquartered out of one of the fastest growing areas,
Huntsville, Alabama serves as a tech hub especially within
DoD/Military. As they continue to grow they are looking to add to
their team.Why join us?
- Opportunity to work with new, trailblazing technology and
- Work in tandem with some of the brightest minds in
- Hybrid, casual work environment
- 80% of benefits covered by the company
- Competitive pay, equity and bonusesJob DetailsThe Principal
Embedded Software Engineer is responsible for driving and leading
the new product development for current and upcoming UAS/UAVs. This
person needs to be a very strong individual contributor and
- Mastery of C/C++ for code/algorithm development
- Linux OS and RTOS
- Hardware based software development and debugging
- Strong software and hardware backgroundInterested in hearing
more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Huntsville , Principal Embedded Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!