Retail Field Service Technician - Huntsville, AL
Company: SEARCH Group Partners
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Our client is a world-wide leading manufacturer of industrial
scales, slicers, and packaging equipment for food processing &
culinary purposes. For more than 150 years, they have been shaping
technological advancements in their industry, generating trends,
and supporting their customers in carrying our their core business
The primary responsibilities of the Field Service Technician will
be traveling locally to customer sites in order to troubleshoot,
diagnose, install, repair, and preform preventative maintenance for
a wide range of PC-based scales, automated slicers, and food
- Preform on-site repairs, installations, off-site remote
- Preform preventative maintenance of equipment.
- Listen to customer concerns and communicate all job-related
topics in an efficient and comprehensive manner.
- Set up and troubleshoot both wired and wireless
- Traveling to multiple locations and able to work flexible work
hours, including on-call on weekends and holidays on a rotational
- Intermittently lifting 60-80lb equipment and working in unusual
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Able to pass a criminal background check & drug
- Must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19.**
- Must possess a good understanding of mechanical and electrical
- Knowledgeable with low-voltage electronics and the use of power
testing equipment such as a multimeter & oscilloscope.
- Capable of reading wiring diagrams, schematics, and spare part
breakdowns. Knowledgeable in mechanical work on printers and
mechanical parts of food processing machines.
- Customer focused, self-motivated, and detail-oriented.
- Problem-solving skills to include both analytical and creative
- Associates degree or equivalent from a two-year technical
school or college or suitable work experience.
- Experience in repair and installation of PC-based devices or
- Good analytical skills for troubleshooting and
- Familiar with TCP/IP-based connections and other system bus
6 weeks of training in Richmond, VA beginning on February 6th,
2023. Upon completion, you will then return to your assigned area
Compensation & Benefits:
Guaranteed salary (plus overtime), 401K, Medical, Dental, Life
Insurance, Long term Disability, and PTO Program. The company
provides a work vehicle, tools, laptop, cellphone, credit card.
About SEARCH Group Partners:
SGP provides professional talent acquisition and consulting
services. The services we offer include temporary,
temporary-to-hire, permanent placement, executive search,
consulting, interim management transitions, on-site solutions,
outsourcing, talent development and human resources. SGP believes
in and understands the importance of investing time into both our
clients and candidates. We know what it takes to forge successful,
professional, long-lasting relationships and partnerships. We
represent an exclusive network of professionals and take the time
to get to know every one of our clients and candidates
At SEARCH Group Partners, we celebrate and support diversity and
are proud to be an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer.
In order to comply with federal regulations, we maintain records of
the race and gender of applicants. For this reason and this reason
only, we ask that you indicate your gender, race and ethnicity. If
you do choose to answer these questions, this information will not
affect your being considered for employment opportunities for which
you are qualified.
Keywords: SEARCH Group Partners, Huntsville , Retail Field Service Technician - Huntsville, AL, IT / Software / Systems , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!