Senior Software Engineer
Company: IronMountain Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Position: Senior Software Engineer, Huntsville, ALPosted:
04/21/2022IronMountain Solutions, Inc. is seeking a Senior Software
Engineer in the Huntsville, AL area supporting Army Aviation.
Candidates should be highly motivated, a self-starter and be able
to handle multiple tasks. Candidates must have the ability to
obtain and maintain a Secret level security clearance.Education and
General experience: A Bachelor of Science degree is preferred and
at least fifteen (15) years of professional experience is required.
At least ten (10) years' experience in Software Engineering is
preferred. Candidates should also have the following:
- Provide evidence of possessing organization skills
- Ability to work effectively with others, and manage multiple
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work several high-priority tasks simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize tasks Job Duties:
- Serve as the embedded system and software engineer for an Army
Aviation Program Manage Office (PMO).
- Provide subject matter expertise on engineering efforts to
support program planning, development, and sustainment
- Support, ensure successful utilization, and defend the Program
Executive Office (PEO) Aviation and Army Aviation Program
Management Office (PMO) MOSA and MBSE strategies, processes, and
- Represent the Product Office in technical reviews as required
to accomplish the mission to include System Requirements Reviews
(SRRs), In-Process Reviews, (IPRs), Technical Interchange Meetings
(TIMs), Preliminary Design Reviews (PDRs), Critical Design Reviews
(CDRs), Test Readiness Reviews (TRRs), and Safety Review Boards
associated with systems engineering activities.
- Provide development and integration oversight of aircraft
mission computer products.
- Provide development and integration oversight of ground mission
- Develop and execute software integration processes of systems,
subsystems, and components for Army Aviation systems.
- Work with external stakeholders to execute integration
activities and contract activities.
- Preform the analysis of software requirements to ensure
bi-directional traceability and completeness.
- Present high-level technical briefings on development and
integration efforts to senior leadership.
- Capture and resolve action items to provide solutions in the
areas of cost, schedule, performance, and processes associated with
the day-to-day project execution.IronMountain Solutions, Inc. is an
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not
discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion,
gender, gender identity, age, veteran status, political
affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in
compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect
to employment opportunities. For more information go to U.S. Equal
Employment Opportunity Commission.
Keywords: IronMountain Solutions, Inc., Huntsville , Senior Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!