Company: LG Electronics Alabama Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Company:LG Electronics Alabama Inc. (LGEAI) - ServiceJob
Function:Customer ServiceAt LG, innovation is the foundation of
everything we do. We make products and services that make lives
better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun.
Put simply, we make "Life Good" - from home appliances, consumer
electronics, vehicle components and mobile communications to
business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar
and LED lighting.We are currently seeking our newest innovator to
join our dynamic team as a Content Developer on the Customer
Service Team!POSITION SUMMARY:LG Electronics is seeking a Content
Developer to create and maintain web-based product support content
display on LG.com to assist customers in product troubleshooting,
maintenance, and general operations. Candidates must possess keen
technical communication skills which required to verbalize and
present visually appealing and useful content to educate customers
and answer product-specific questions. Experience using web content
development tools is essential.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for creating, maintaining, and updating LG product
support content on global content databases.
- Develop Help Library content (articles, images, diagrams,
flow-charts) that explains installation, operation, product care,
preventative maintenance, troubleshooting steps, and frequently
- Coordinate new content development requirements for new
products pre-launch. Add or modify content for post-launch based on
customer support insight analysis.
- Use of SCS as the content management & publishing tool. HTML
development using web development tools (Dreamweaver). Photoshop
- Continuously update knowledge and understanding of new LG
products and technology.
- Maintain relationship with product managers and development
teams to obtain reference materials and resources to create
- Self-manage content development process to meet scheduled
- Take initiative to reach out to various organizations in
support and marketing for information sharing and collaboration on
- Bachelor's degree in business related field.
- 3 years' experience in customer service, product training, web
content development, or technical writing.
- Knowledge of HTML and use of development applications like
Dreamweaver. Adobe Web Creative suite a plus.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills. Must be well
organized to manage several projects at once. Proficient in
Microsoft Office Work, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- The ability to explain technical concepts in a readily
understandable way to inexperienced and/or non-technical
- This position is located onsite in Huntsville, AL
LG Electronics, USA Inc.; LG Mobilecomm USA, Inc., LG Mobile
Research USA LLC, and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal
employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race,
color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company
takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and
employees are treated during employment without regard to any of
Keywords: LG Electronics Alabama Inc., Huntsville , Content Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!